The Krangled Passives Group SSF Event is Live!

Love the free-private league option just wish it was longer than 7 league. Don't really care about the leader for the event though(never a fast progresser anyway)
I guess that me, myself and I don't qualify as a group. Bummer.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
How do they think that an event where they basically take the passive tree away is a good idea.... I was excited to play it but thank God I watched some streams 1st. you go half the way through leveling before you get 1 useful node. I get they tried but it's like they try to make everything they do anti fun. And ofc d4 is trash and they wont need to step their game up.

Like how about an event where EVERY passive is a notable and every notable is a mastery and there's actual ascendancies on the tree too?

The only real reason they didn't show us the full tree is because they knew even less people would try it with these trash nodes everywhere. Since we'll know what all the nodes are soon enough it's not like hiding them does anything. the only way hiding them would matter is if they were random for each new character. which would still be better than this.
Is this a joke?
1. Not being able to plan the build is not fun, it's the opposite.
2. Races have no chance to be won, they are always for the same group of elitist people.
3. Of group ? How do you do it when you haven't joined a guild or you don't have a friend who plays this game? (note: I've talked to a lot of people about this, 5 started, 5 stopped quickly)
"
Deratiseur wrote:

3. Of group ? How do you do it when you haven't joined a guild or you don't have a friend who plays this game? (note: I've talked to a lot of people about this, 5 started, 5 stopped quickly)

This

How do we even LFG in this game? I logged in to ask in 820 but got nothing.

sure tft and poe discord have lfg but i don't really use discord, personally and I couldn't find anywhere on the forums to lfg.
why group?
ssf... why...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
How to invite friends to private league?
So hey remember when guild events and challenges were totally going to be a thing.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Based on standard?Are you ever gonna give us back our exalts value btw?Or are you gonna kranglew all the currency next?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info