The Krangled Passives Group SSF Event is Live!

I'm having fun with it, its pretty exciting to see what the next passive will be as you're levelling up.

I think it would be much better, and a definite 10/10, if the passives were different for every character, so you cant plan anything !

Just my 2c worth :)
"
KiaKahaNZ wrote:
I'm having fun with it, its pretty exciting to see what the next passive will be as you're levelling up.

I think it would be much better, and a definite 10/10, if the passives were different for every character, so you cant plan anything !

I think a good middle ground (Which I don't know if it already works this way) is if it just re-rolled the skill tree each private league. So your server will have a set tree, but when you re-make the server, it re-rolls the skills.

But yeah, I too am enjoying it, it's novel in a way Path hasn't been for me in a while, it really forces you to play and plan differently. I hope it comes back some day in a way that's less on the clock, or sticks around as a private league option.
"
"
KiaKahaNZ wrote:

I think a good middle ground (Which I don't know if it already works this way) is if it just re-rolled the skill tree each private league. So your server will have a set tree, but when you re-make the server, it re-rolls the skills.

But yeah, I too am enjoying it, it's novel in a way Path hasn't been for me in a while, it really forces you to play and plan differently. I hope it comes back some day in a way that's less on the clock, or sticks around as a private league option.

I agree, it could be a great addition, alongside HC, SSF and Ruthless. Personally, I think its the best, probably because I love games that are procedurally generated which gives unlimited replayability.
I bet Ben will win this solo!

Where is the problem?

This is a mode i brought up in a racing discussion years ago.

Love to see it! Be prepared for Guildfound leagues!

What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
SW_Bonobo wrote:
I bet Ben will win this solo!

Where is the problem?

This is a mode i brought up in a racing discussion years ago.

Love to see it! Be prepared for Guildfound leagues!

maybe private league theyd never do a actual 3 month guild league.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Since you've started, maybe make some new non-mtx hideout decos for 3.21 as well? It's been some time.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
I wouldn't mind if full wheels/clusters of passives with their corresponding masteries were shuffled on the tree with fog of war. This is too much pain for my taste. Sorry. Hope other people have fun with it though.
This league give some interesting choices to make

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 23, 2023, 5:28:41 PM
Felt interesting , but it also shows how specific a bunch of these nodes are, you really only get anything from them if you are into exactly that build or its worthless for you.

Makes the game a lot harder if you cant get life nodes, and you struggle on attributes and damage as well ... but a bunch fo skills namely Vortex and cold spell gems are just good regardless even with equipment and passive nodes are just extra.

But weapons especially are awful as you cant really spec into any specific weapon type and without the nodes weapons are just super bad.

Would feel more fun if the skill tree would be "more" random in a way that still somehow makes sense (so more swapping groups of nodes around, so you get mines at Marauder or something like that).

A bunch of nodes moving around the passive tree would benefit a bunch of classes and enable some new builds and combinations that otherwise dont work as the space between them is too big.

The time-out on death is super annoying, not just whats the point of that to be honest, thats just awful.
Wish you would have run this one for four weeks instead of the bland Ruthless event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info