The Krangled Passives Group SSF Event is Live!

Damn this looks awesome. Too bad I don't have a group to play with. Guess I will continue not playing this game lol. Would have been fun if everyone could play.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
you don't need excuses to not play. You can play it solo, but you rather write a post
This looks fun but going through the entire campaign + exarch and eater for rewards only for the top 10 groups right before the new league, yeah no.
Last edited by mrbigorneau188 on Mar 22, 2023, 4:28:57 AM
"
Deratiseur wrote:
Is this a joke?
1. Not being able to plan the build is not fun, it's the opposite.
2. Races have no chance to be won, they are always for the same group of elitist people.
3. Of group ? How do you do it when you haven't joined a guild or you don't have a friend who plays this game? (note: I've talked to a lot of people about this, 5 started, 5 stopped quickly)

1. For me it's quite fun and challenging. It should be difficult event for speedrunners. For me it's an essence of PoE.
2. And? In every single thing in this world you have a group of "elitist people". In every online game, in sports, even in musics. You just need to believe in yourself, train, train a lot, train even more and you can join them. Don't cry you are not the best, become the best.
3. You can play event alone. Amen.
Feels bit bad that there are no raffle rewards with level brackers for those who want to try the "fun mode out" while tryhards scout tree and just go with meta stuff.

Other than that, nice event idea, maybe RNG trees for everyone would be better.
amazin
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Group SSF, I love the idea GGG. Now we need Ruthless Standard Group SSF enabled.
Hoho group ssf event. What kind of bullshit is this GGG.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 22, 2023, 11:35:36 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:

You can play it solo...
"
rnm410 wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

You can play it solo...
But can you really expect to win solo? It's whatever just a bit disappointing if you ask me.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info