What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

"
I'm so glad this isn't going core: tattoos were overpowered, we would have to level it every league, it was so easy to cheese for easy currency, there was no in map content to access it just a silly coin. The people who liked it for the easy power and currency will pout though.

That's what most people love, easy and quick instant gratification in multiple ways hoho

It's a bit sad that tattoos don't go core but I mean the current power creep is already stupid enough even without.

Maybe they add it to the core game during a later time, with a more thoughtful approach to fix current issues aka all the easy currency, cheese builds to skip the entire mechanics, or just the balance for tattoos on it's own.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Nov 19, 2023, 11:10:42 PM
Lame
Ditch ToTA if you want but tattoos could easily be added to the core drop pool and they enable so many interesting builds.
I really hope ToTA will be back later. Mostly because of very well made related art, lore, voice acting, basically everything in the Halls of The Dead actually. The tournaments itself were fun to play, even though the balance not always was there on the higher ranks (IMHO). So You made some very good job and You know it.
I hope its all about balancing and polishing like it was with the Sanctum. Because I reject to believe You going to abandon such perfect side content which suits Wraeclasts world just fine. Also I m happy You keeping most of the uniques, love it. As for tattoos its quite understandable them being too OP so I wouldnt be surprised if many of them wont make it to the future.
Thank You.
"
Daric wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
I am wildly shocked. I guess they don't want fun or comfort in poe1 competing with their pitch for poe2.

This is exactly we why didn't want them being separate games.

Let the product cannibalism begun.

They've not explicitly said tatoos/tota won't become core in the future....just not in 3.23.

You will see them in poe2 oh no no no :pepelaugh:
Last edited by Greedss on Nov 20, 2023, 12:14:13 AM
Super lame decision considering how useful this mechanic actually is. It expanded the potential for deeper and more complex builds. It added meaningful optimization. The main reason people play poe in the first place (deep optimization). If anything was to go core, it should be this..
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Nov 20, 2023, 1:00:26 AM
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
Super lame decision considering how useful this mechanic actually is. It expanded the potential for deeper and more complex builds. It added meaningful optimization. The main reason people play poe in the first place (deep optimization). If anything was to go core, it should be this..

They've been against build freedom ever since they tied unique skills to class selection.

I honestly don't understand why they don't give us prefab approved chars to play with, like rogue exiles.

So much forced play and false choices. It's irksome. Like that would at least have some up-side, and some entry level appeal. As it stands it's just a bunch of hidden best practice and a bunch of wrong answers.

If you're not copying the yellow text day one crowd you're not doing it right.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Honestly GGG, I really love everything you do however this is a massive L. The amount of builds that tattoos would enable if the tattoos went core is insanely massive. Tattoos could also be considered an endgame addition to your character and personally I really loved the tattoo aspect of tota. Massive L but I really hope tattoos will be coming back in 3.24
Oh cmon, GGG should reconsider not to add tattoo mechanic into core. This tattoo system although look like very op but never forget that tattoos has allow player's creativity come out with various kind of fun build which most of the players enjoy it. With tattoo, it give other alternatives to players to min max their build without spending few mirrors just to fix some builds. If GGG think the some of the tattoo is too OP, they can just tweak or nerve or remove those tattoo that is too OP from the mechanism. Ancestral mechanic can be another one choice of the grinding strat just like farming sanctum strat. I really hope GGG can reconsider to add tattoo into core.
Lol locks gone to the moon now
IGN:
Mauchael
Easy mirrors for jenebu if locks = mirror.
IGN:
Mauchael

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info