What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

crucible league craft rip
ancestors league orbs rip
have fun? ok rip
you hate sanctum? ok core XD
Last edited by md38 on Nov 20, 2023, 3:21:18 AM
Shame it won't go core. We finally got a good alternative to cluster jewels, and I have gotten progressively sick of needing 2-6 cluster jewels for every build. At least tattoos were a strong alternative that rewarded you for staying on the passive tree.
Shame.
TOTA is fun and tattoos are a great way to spice up the skill tree.

Not going core is honestly baffling.

Sanctum on the other hand is terrible, and rewards certain builds disproportionaly. Should be removed ASAP.
Last edited by Krakadoom on Nov 20, 2023, 4:17:34 AM
disliked tota but really liked the tattoos. tattoos should go core
is it joke or something? not adding ToTA to core is like removing ascendancy classes. will you really throw away after all exertion for creating such an amazing mechanic? even people who doesn't like ToTA would say it's way better than half of other mechanics. most of people like to play path of exile because of possibilities to make many different build. please don't take away variations comes with ToTA.
Atleast create div cards that gives random tattoos
IGN:
Mauchael
They didn't say it's being thrown away.

They said it won't be going live with the next cycle.

A tons of resources went into the league, it was successful and a really nice change up - and it added a ton of great build diversity.

No way is this just being thrown away.

But, there are a lot of bugs and mechanics to flesh out. They'll shelve it till they have some breathing room, and even out the rewards, probably fix some of the exploity things we were doing, change up some headaches and we'll see it again.

Calm down =p
"
sumfight wrote:
They said TotA is not going core in 3.23.

I assume it will go core at some point. They prob never want another Harvest issue again, where they release it and then making sweeping nerfs.

I would bet they are combing it over before it goes core.

^ Ding ding ding.

They're gonna polish her up and then re-release. Just the voice-acting budget alone is the tip off.

This league will be back once they have breathing room to fix the issues.
Tota was fun, even after 40/40, lvl 100 and 2k rank, I still open it to do some tota just to feel PoE so I don't forget about it till next league. Normally I just wait without opening it for 2 months, but with tota? nope
Why??

IT SHOULD GO CORE!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info