What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

"
Balto1990 wrote:
Why??

IT SHOULD GO CORE!!!

This league was very successful. It probably will go core. But given the release schedule they don't have the manpower to fix it so it's ready for "core release."

They're not just developing the next league they're going hard on PoE 2 as well.

I am certain we will see TotA again and probably a tattoo stash tab in the store next spring.

Probably more certain in fact than I've been about anything.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Nov 20, 2023, 5:30:42 AM
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Sir_Chilly_ wrote:
All that work, voice actors, story building, lore... going to waste? Very disappointing.
... what story building/lore?

All of the text and Speeches and conversations and story elements. They had an in depth article about it about a month ago from the Narrative Director (I think that's the job title). A lot of work went into it, also there's a great 33 minute youtube video about ToTA lore made by Kitten Cat Noodle. You should check it out.
Why not
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
GGG pls remove HLock completely from the game!
stop feed rmt shop's
"
"
Balto1990 wrote:
Why??

IT SHOULD GO CORE!!!

This league was very successful. It probably will go core. But given the release schedule they don't have the manpower to fix it so it's ready for "core release."

They're not just developing the next league they're going hard on PoE 2 as well.

I am certain we will see TotA again and probably a tattoo stash tab in the store next spring.

Probably more certain in fact than I've been about anything.

I hope you are right. Definitely want ToTA core.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
"
sumfight wrote:
They said TotA is not going core in 3.23.

I assume it will go core at some point. They prob never want another Harvest issue again, where they release it and then making sweeping nerfs.

I would bet they are combing it over before it goes core.

^ Ding ding ding.

They're gonna polish her up and then re-release. Just the voice-acting budget alone is the tip off.

This league will be back once they have breathing room to fix the issues.
hoho nothing will ever top Heist voice-acting.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Nov 20, 2023, 6:48:19 AM
I'm glad none of this is going core.

Skill trees etc. are complicated enough in this game and there shouldn't be so many different league mechanics in core.

Many old/existing mechanics should be removed instead.
Good, this tattoos to strong to be core. And make only certain builds much much stronger while others who can't use them so much are lacking behind hard. But ofcourse whatever makes people build stronger they can't get rid of it, so normal.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
I'm very disappointed with Tattoo's not going core. While I understand Tota, (despite being a very interesting mechanic) not going core due to exploitability and other issues, there's no reason to get rid of Tattoo's that added a great deal to the base game. It would of been nice to add them to other mechanics that are currently unrewarding.
I did not like the battleground game style, if it went core I would just ignore it as I did this league.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info