What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Jarren999 wrote:
Why must you always do this?
You deliberately create a run on the bank so to speak regarding the league currency (tattoos this time).
Suddenly bulk buyers have bought up all the stock of useful tattoos, and are refusing to sell, clearly planning to hoard for prosperity in standard.

But where does this leave players like myself, in the middle of levelling another toon, finding it completely impossible to trade for tattoos. It's not fair to continually do this each league, you essentially kill the league dead in the water as soon as you announce things like this.

So I'm not going to bother playing for the rest of the league now.

Let it be a surprise, let some who grind for items take the risk, either they might be lucky and find they keep their items at the end of league and are quids in, or they lose them, let's not pretend everything else isn't a gamble in this game.

do you also complain about huge number of items that sits in remove only tabs on standard that will newer see a day in market :D

It's about the league, not standard, standard doesnt need a heads up when all it does it destroy the league economy. Which is still two weeks away from finishing. Well...It is finished now lol
Was hoping for tats to come to standard even if tota didn't.
for a terrible league tattoos were the redeeming factor and like too many good things gone.
if your going to leave 3 people on to update the game and create leagues i guess we should have expected it. Keep dropping the ball GGG its all we expect
So the items that are not mendatory and could give players jumpstart and power are not going core but we still have archnemessis disguised which is obviously core(deadly)
Thanks Obama
Once again disappointed, not even suprised tbh..
"
ksanat0s wrote:
"
bauermayers wrote:
I don't get why people are assuming TOTA won't go core at some point in the future. They said it won't go core in 3.23. Harvest and Sanctum are 2 recent examples of leagues that didn't go core right away.

Say the same about Ultimatum. Great league mechanic we've beed waiting for 8 leagues already. And if you forgot moreover, only 1 of 6 last league mechanics got to the game's core.

What is the problem to say at least: "Guys, we know you love TOTA, but we dont have enough time to fit it in 3.23. We hope it is back some time later?"

But they were pretty clear about Ultimatum not going core, although they said it was possible for it to come back at some point if I remember correctly. I get they should be more clear about stuff like this, but what I'm reading from the way they worded is TOTA will go core eventually.
tatoos should definitely go core.

they enable so many builds and the power creep isnt that big.
rip tattos
tattoos were awesome. please add them back into the game soon.

the build diversity was amazing.
Why?? I'm sooooo sad.
For me this was one of the most enjoyable league mechanics I've played.
make tattoos core please!
Oddball opinion, BUT I Hated Ancestors !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info