What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

"
KillerB1047 wrote:
Oddball opinion, BUT I Hated Ancestors !!

some hate it, some love it. but one thing is clear, everyone loved tattoos
well done best choice for tattoos
personally hate using tattoos for my builds and it ruining builds and making them tattoo viable builds

im with you GGG
IV
You can have tatoos only by playing ToTA. I've left the league because i really can't stand the core mechanic of the league but i would have test tatoos in standard, if they can drop in more various content.

But i've seen so much build based on these i feared it would be something a build cannot afford to miss, and i don't like mandatory things. That's one of the greatest poe feature, we can do what we want and it can work ( but i may be wrong, when culster jewels were released most of buidls tryed to use them a lot, now it really depend on strategies and if you want to max it for endgame ).
Last edited by Natchoum on Nov 20, 2023, 1:22:18 PM
Disappointing :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thank god its not going core, first time I've absolutely hated a league mechanic. Tattoos seemed super though, would be nice to have access to tattoos without that league mechanic maybe they drop like regular currency of high rarity.
"
auspexa wrote:
"
TizeNO wrote:
Good, this tattoos to strong to be core. And make only certain builds much much stronger while others who can't use them so much are lacking behind hard. But ofcourse whatever makes people build stronger they can't get rid of it, so normal.

theres not a single build that doesnt benefit from using tattoos

Yea but look what i wrote. Some builds like the ones who stacks att don't get even close as some other builds. I wonder how you missed that yea i 'wonder' lol And the fact that every build is stronger with them just states how insanely broken this nonsense is.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
jimhoward555 wrote:
tattoos were awesome. please add them back into the game soon.

the build diversity was amazing.

Since when was forcing some nonsense into mandatory because of how insanely strong you get is 'build diversity'. Its more like tattoos made less diversity because they are must have, and ruin other aspects like making something with attr or similar.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
That sucks. Cause that league is first in a long time, that is full of whole new stuff. Animations, Mechanics, models, introduction to karui ancestors, re-introduction of Kaom (and Utula). Lots and lots of cool and funny lines of dialogue, and of course Top notch Voice Acting. And return of Navali.
All of this and more for just three months? This should go core, in some way. If not for the sake of gameplay and lore provided, then for the sake of all those talented creators who did a hell of a good job.
Last edited by HatreT on Nov 20, 2023, 2:22:39 PM
Yay not going core so happy it is a bit stiffed there need to remove somethings to add another otherwise :)
Do we know when current support packs will stop being sold ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info