What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

This core ancestor added time play for me. I think tatoo give longer timeplay.This game need more time play because more time play , more payment :)
Tatoo is funny added timeplay.
I've stopped caring about leagues because they almost always suck, and the fun ones almost always never make it into the core game.

Tattoos are just pay to win. As will all things in this game, those with no jobs who play 80+ hours per week will be able to afford the most powerful builds in the game, while the rest of the player base languishes in despair. GGG promotes said players with highlights of their builds etc, calling them creative or unique or whatever, but really they are playing the law of statistics and get good stuff because they see more drops (again, because they do nothing but play all day, everyday).

I'd like to see massive revamp of currency and drops in this game, as well increasing the power of certain items or skill gems. Channel is a pointless mechanic other than Cyclone, most melee skills are hot garbage, and all the top builds on poe-ninja are just clones of a single build that a 80+ hours person invented. This game has become an exercise in futilty. It used to be interesting, but GGG has no desire to retain said interest.

Good riddance tattoos and TOTA. Just kill this game already and put POE2 out. jfc
Goodbye TOTA, farewell pre-patch turtle, and thank you for all the fish!
"
kahwigulum wrote:
I've stopped caring about leagues because they almost always suck, and the fun ones almost always never make it into the core game.

Tattoos are just pay to win. As will all things in this game, those with no jobs who play 80+ hours per week will be able to afford the most powerful builds in the game, while the rest of the player base languishes in despair. GGG promotes said players with highlights of their builds etc, calling them creative or unique or whatever, but really they are playing the law of statistics and get good stuff because they see more drops (again, because they do nothing but play all day, everyday).

I'd like to see massive revamp of currency and drops in this game, as well increasing the power of certain items or skill gems. Channel is a pointless mechanic other than Cyclone, most melee skills are hot garbage, and all the top builds on poe-ninja are just clones of a single build that a 80+ hours person invented. This game has become an exercise in futilty. It used to be interesting, but GGG has no desire to retain said interest.

Good riddance tattoos and TOTA. Just kill this game already and put POE2 out. jfc

someone sounds like they salty with they life :D
"
kahwigulum wrote:
As will all things in this game, those with no jobs who play 80+ hours per week will be able to afford the most powerful builds in the game, while the rest of the player base languishes in despair.

I have a hard time understanding your mindset here, isn’t it pretty normal for players with more time investment to be stronger (and wealthier) than average joe with limited time?

How lame would it be if it makes no difference if you play 10 or 50 hours a week, have everything streamlined and easy to obtain? That sounds like D4
I'm glad it doesn't go to core, I hate mechanics that are on separate maps...
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
L
Just like Ultimatum, another great league doesnt go core.
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
TizeNO wrote:
Good, this tattoos to strong to be core. And make only certain builds much much stronger while others who can't use them so much are lacking behind hard. But ofcourse whatever makes people build stronger they can't get rid of it, so normal.

theres not a single build that doesnt benefit from using tattoos

Yea but look what i wrote. Some builds like the ones who stacks att don't get even close as some other builds. I wonder how you missed that yea i 'wonder' lol And the fact that every build is stronger with them just states how insanely broken this nonsense is.

what the heck is this logic? well then remove flasks from the game too, they make every build stronger. tattoos are fine if they just nerf projectile and flask effect tattoos
Tattoo core? No. ty. Guys u crazy its too OP. I played all leagues but its TOO unbalanced. Harvest was most beautiful at least for crafting. But this Tourments - ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. Adding tattoos to core drop also bad idea. And Hinekora’s Lock’s shouldnt exist (worst Economy I every seen)
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Nov 20, 2023, 6:24:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info