What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

DESPAIR
just a scrub.
What will happen to tattoos if a node they're on is changed?
I'm assuming nothing will happen to tattoos when there's just a passive reset in general.
bad news
First league back in a long time. Now I remember why I quit. They love to take the fun out of the game and change the game so drastically from league to league. They literally want to make this game as frustrating as possible on top of having TO STILL run the campaign every league…
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"Trial of the Ancestors won’t be going core in 3.23"

What did we do to deserve so much hate? Why do you literally hate the playerbase of this game.

Jesus christ.

bro i checked some of your comments and you really need to take a break or quit the game already
And another crap decision IMO...what is the point of all these temp leagues if you don't keep the good ones in the game? SOOOO disappointed in recent decisions by GGG. More than any other league ever I was CONVINCED this was going core so much that I've already been planning next league running the content.

I've been playing this game since beta and this was the most fun and time I've spent in a league ever. I and most people in my guild spent WAY more time in league content than mapping for the first time ever. It was such a great break from running the same damn maps over and over again every single fricken league.

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
BRING TATTOES BACK GOD DAMN IT
as usual, throwing away the old shiny thing for the new shiny thing

and why improve, when you can keep calling the old new
Its sad that tattoo/omens wont go core, even trial, it could be a niche like delve, heist, sanctum.
I had a build for next league but wont happen.
So champion will be, sadly.
Lets hope "ultimatum 2.0" to be good...
Good to know. Hope uniques won't be that rare. Over 5k coins used and no sign of DoD amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info