What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

couldn't give a flying damn about the mechanic not going core, so I'd say good riddance.

but tattoos not going core? aw man. Tattoos were the best thing to happen to poe since cluster jewels :(
And I am not talking about the mega op ones like +1 proj, but the +4 attributes, chaos res, all those "base" tattoos for your average 10 stat point... man that is disappointing.
Last edited by xebtria on Nov 19, 2023, 4:26:39 PM
"
Malone wrote:
it will be added later, do not worry

...said ultimatum league

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
I liked tattoos but they're a huge power creep so can't say i'm suprised
I didn't enjoy the league mechanic but man I miss the days when everything went core. Always always way more interesting playing with these mechanics or special rewards down the line and tattoo's felt as game refining as clusters did back in the day.

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
Last edited by ThePr0fess0r on Nov 19, 2023, 4:30:49 PM
thx god!
Not adding the tattoos in core is the biggest bullshit from the dev team, [Removed by Support]

Like what's even the reasons to not introduce in core, what could be bad/wrong for them to not keep it. That's the thing with this company, one period they shine and the next one they fall in dark.

Thanks to everything that at least, tattoos are still alive ! That's still something positive out of it.
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Nov 24, 2023, 4:13:37 PM
EYYYYY <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
What about our silver coins? I hope we get to keep our silver coins. I've a lot of them saved up, and want to be able to spend them in standard once Tota gets tweaked and put in. I don't want to just lose all the silver coins I've accumulated.
Dang I really really really wanted this to go core with tattoos for next league it opened up so many possibilities. So many new builds had been born and so much was possible. If we could get recombinators weapon trees and kaladra ring shinanigans with tattoos all in one league the builds we could make would be astounding. I was able to make a build in kalandra league I havent been able to replicate since. Same with this league. Well I hope the next league is as good for build diversity as this one was because WOW its gonna feel different without tattoos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info