What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

Good riddance, boring league mechanic.
This ruins my interest in ever thinking of making a "forever" character in standard. If you have a nice character with decked out tattoos in standard and GGG changes the tree then your entire character is permanently bricked with no way to fix it because replacement tattoos will be unobtainable. Hopefully it will be made core in the future and the tattoos will flow again.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
This ruins my interest in ever thinking of making a "forever" character in standard. If you have a nice character with decked out tattoos in standard and GGG changes the tree then your entire character is permanently bricked with no way to fix it because replacement tattoos will be unobtainable. Hopefully it will be made core in the future and the tattoos will flow again.

+1
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"All of your Omens, Tattoos and Hinekora’s Lock’s will still exist in the Standard League however they will progressively become more scarce."

I dunno about any of you, but that screams RMT. "more scarce" like they're enticing you to RMT. so ridiculous.

Hinekora's locks should've been voided, [Removed by Support]. Allowing an orb or a recipe or an item which changes the way things are rolled, should always be voided after a league.

They're insanely OP and they'll be used to make the NUMBER 1 ITEMS in standard.
It's actually absurd this has gone on as long as it has... Makes you.. wonder...

Hinekora's locks are already worth real money in standard. This is ruining the regular leagues, because people are using the IN GAME CURRENCY DURING LEAGUE TO EXCLUSIVELY buy ONLY THESE ORBS OR ITEMS.

Tota is a prime example of this, 200D hinekora's locks. 150-200D ashes in HC.
The players economy got stomped because people had a chance of hording 1,000's of potential USD.

GGG? This is a passion driven economy, not bot and EVADING UR TOS marketing economy based on real life money.. Selling or buying items for money is against Tos.

This is instantly fixable too! Void all item altering currency from old leagues. No one else cares except the people trying to make the best best best best best 1# unmatched items. Who most likely RMT...

Another league of 200D ashes in HC, cuz REAL LIFE MONEY is involved. and I'll never touch ur [Removed by Support] game again.

Instantly fixable too...
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 23, 2023, 9:11:29 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I honestly expected this to go core, such a shame tbh

Ofc it will not go core, it would overshadow any new league. It will probably be implemented over time.
It has to be nerfed, there were so many tattoos that were way to strong.
This probably means the next league isn't going to be as good. Tattoos was the most fun I have had in this game in a very long time, it was great to play around with build creation with them. My guess is Tota would overshadow the upcoming league. Just my guess anyway.
uhh so we won't have tattoos in 3.23? wtf?

goodbye stun immunity

goodbye flask sustain on non-pf builds

goodbye sacrifice builds

goodbye triattribute stackers

goodbye shatter builds

goodbye onslaught

goodbye fortify

goodbye mana stacking

goodbye melding for right side builds

goodbye more stuff that were enabled by the tattoos

league mechanic was 2/10

tattoos and omens were 10/10 (except projectile tattoos and the flask effect tattoo)

but this decision is 0/10. tattoos and omens could be added to the core pool via legion war hoards, delirium layers, delve nodes, blight chests and so many more things without needing to add ancestor mechanic to the core game

shame, but what can I say, common ggg L

and the fact that locks and tattoos are going to the standard is even a bigger L. better announce a good, in-map league mechanic because I really want to be around

go ahead and remove my comment for being "needlessly negative", what about your needlessly awful decisions?
Last edited by auspexa on Nov 19, 2023, 6:38:07 PM
Honestly, this an absolute shame.
Aside from the incredibly useful items this league delivered. I am absolutely gonna miss many of the Karui ancestors.
I hope we will get to meet Ahuana, Kahuturoa, Ikiaho and the others again at some point in the future. They were awesome characters and I enjoyed my time with them a whole lot.
Byebye. Won't be missing this game.
Wow.. really sad this isn't going core. ):
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info