What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

Y'all just can't get enough, you get to keep all them existing locks, omens and stuff, what else do you want, a candy? Uniques going core aswell. Sounds good to me, keep up the good work, GGG. Looking forward Dec 8th
can't say i miss the league mechanic, didn't get anything useful out of it despite playing it alot.

on the other hand, you always had to run a cheese build which fits the league mechanic perfectly to succeed and playing ruthless you can't often get your cheese build running.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I am hoping there are plans to make tattoos available in some other method in the future as I really like how they change up the passives tree.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Going to need multiple tattoos per build. They're going to skyrocket due to unbelievably useful they are.

please reconsider GGG......
Thanks for the update.

Giving us a couple of weeks' notice to plan is greatly appreciated.

Not like I played TOTA, but I can now anticipate the price of the relevant tattoos when they roll over to standard. No way they will start off as high as the current hardcore-flipper prices, but they will get there eventually.

Get your fortify tattoos quickly team and remember, they're not reusable and you need the, per character!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Nooooooooooooooo! TOTA was the best that happened to my mental health and fun this year. Even my laptop almost didn't crash. It was such a fun minigame, I loved logging in just to play TOTA. I hoped I could do it for a few more leagues. I don't even need an access to maps. Tattoos were so fun. It's so sad TOTA is not coming to the I-don't-even-care-about-its-name league. I'll miss it dearly.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
When a second child is born, the first one receives less love and attention
you could give to core only tattoos ( the weaker ones) seemingly nothing but some of them are such "quality of life" you can have stun imiune or other effect and not add those that give onslaught or +1 proj

anyway thanks for 5/10 league content
Can we vote? So it gets core? Pretty please?
Really wished it would go core. Lets hope for 3.25!

tattoos was a great addition to the atlast tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info