Community Reacts to Affliction Teaser

I wish I had a reaction to 3.22 but the @performance@ patch made it impossible for me to even play.
Forum pvp
some smaller teasers or a peek at new changes or items would be more interesting to see than the boring reaction of a random streamer. Bex really did a better job with that and all the small teasers 3-2 weeks before the start of a new league.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Actually im posting reply ones in two years , but i cant handle it rn. Is this the Content that i or most of the players want see , when u have notification about info about new league? 4 clips with 30sec REACTION(there is no reaction litteraly) where raizQT Scratching his head ? Nice nice , the content boy not eating his bread for nothing for sure.
Last edited by DefaultLogin on Nov 22, 2023, 6:37:56 PM
Idc about streamers thanks but i think it's a thing here or something
Wasn't Affliction the original name for Delirium?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Most.

Pointless.

“News”.

Ever.
Ralakesh related league. altars that give us debuffs and we need to kill mobs to cleanse and get rewards
time for a reaction of the reaction of the reaction..

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
Actually im posting reply ones in two years , but i cant handle it rn. Is this the Content that i or most of the players want see , when u have notification about info about new league? 4 clips with 30sec REACTION(there is no reaction litteraly) where raizQT Scratching his head ?

Agreed with this part of the message. What kind of reactions are we supposed to be watching here? People staring at the screen, raising an eyebrow with their face looking like "...so this exists now". Woohoo...

I was really hyped after watching the Affliction teaser. After watching these "reactions", I feel stupid for feeling excited in the first place.
weeeeeeird decision to feature streamer teaser reactions. I don't get why this is a priority. Use these resources (even if it doesn't take someone a long time to do something like this) on literally anything else. I am sure there are things to translate, new streamers to feature or typos to fix. Anything...
Last edited by arknath on Nov 22, 2023, 7:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info