Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

I don't really get what the problem with icicle mine is. Pre path +2 proj on quality was sick and really good alt qual and now you cry because only one directs projectiles to change the mine entirely in its behaviour and the other one kind of utilizes the fact you should stack mines (yeah that one could have been a little more interesting but anyhow - you are supposed to try new variations). Lets all not talk about static ball lighning smiting animate guardian and falling zombies okay! Icicle mine is boring with one variation in the eyes of some random dude in the internet - this league must be shit. /crymore
May have been a little emotional right there but these people are doing so much to keep this game in a good state and give us new content and all we are bragging about is some minor inconveniences - surely there are some major issues they will probably get fixed later but this game is in a better state then ever. Keep up the work GGG.
Please make the color more distinct for the trans gems, the fanning version have almost the exact same color.
it will be the best league ever, thanks GGG
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Does Penance Mark benefit from "increased effect of your marks" at all? Does it generate more phantasms if you have increased effect?
When are we going to get information on the unknown level 20 skills (Barkskin, Ravenous, and Summon Dark Effigy) granted from affliction ascendancies?
edit: Also is there a cooldown on triggering Penance Mark?
Last edited by ldrs on Dec 4, 2023, 8:01:26 PM
Last edited by LBGxValor on Dec 4, 2023, 8:50:31 PM
Let the hype begin vacation time has been put in brothers.
Im usually not one to whine about the quality of the teasers, but this time around its actually comical :D I remember how hyped I was for every single one few leagues back. Maybe Im getting old :D
Stack splitting so nice. Thanks for the Qol!
Peace and Love
"
Moere91 wrote:
I don't really get what the problem with icicle mine is. Pre path +2 proj on quality was sick and really good alt qual and now you cry because only one directs projectiles to change the mine entirely in its behaviour and the other one kind of utilizes the fact you should stack mines (yeah that one could have been a little more interesting but anyhow - you are supposed to try new variations). Lets all not talk about static ball lighning smiting animate guardian and falling zombies okay! Icicle mine is boring with one variation in the eyes of some random dude in the internet - this league must be shit. /crymore

its cus icicle mine got huge herfs . -25% mine throw- huge amount of proj speed. +number proj on icicle not rly matters cuz its scale from detonate sequense anyway. but you cant scale speed now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info