Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

dear GGG , why u guys force us to do LAB ? since we want rework lab or lab removal ? :S weird
Ravenous buff removed on death... seruiusly? Can we at least make it so it stays in the boss arenas? How am I, a six portal enjoyer on boss fights, supposed to throw a corpse on the ground and click it before the fight? Question: Will using the ravenous skill remove my invulnerability? i guess this is how I die now hehehe... GeGee

Nice
Well this Icicle Mine set of gems is not really selling the whole Transfigure gem thing well, is it? :p

But there will never have been more broken builds than this league, that is for sure, with all these gems being rushed a few days before leaguestart ! Rejoice !
hilarious that they raided neversink after their announcement stream to honor his work for helm enchants on his item filter code rework. nice.

I wonder what came up preventing highly anticipated gem reveals. I am hyped for the new gems and at the same time it feels kind of like every build in the past I had fun with is now probably coming with certain downsides, e.g. requiring sword + axe. this is a pretty heavy limitation for builds. I wonder how far they took that. The potential to mess that up, especially with other reworks in the past, like arch nemesis mods when they were introduced, is pretty high, it seems to me.

Lets hope for the best.
will the Tincture's work for attacks that use shields like shield crush / charge ?
"
kekoyaso wrote:
dear GGG , why u guys force us to do LAB ? since we want rework lab or lab removal ? :S weird

Speak for yourself not as 'we'. I hope lab stays, I love Izaro's voice line and I find it fun to run lab from time to time as a break between regular mapping/farming
I do lab normaly only once per league to get the ascendary. I NEVER got the helmet enchantment i needed. Also i did one league over 100 runs.
so for the gems i think it can be good if the gems are easy to get also meh if the good gems need to run lab 100 times and more to get one.

so as lab is a total diffent game play as normal poe you can hate it or love it. As long as enought player run it to get the gems its fine. If not its a bad change.

Not as much by the delay but by the fact that after you've shown us new gems vastly changing the way skills work, the next thing you show is...some numerical adjustment to make the skill lean one way or the other into one of its effects.

Add to it the fact that tinctures apply only on weapon attacks, killing dozens of potential applications, and...well, I might skip the league entirely. Not for the first time.
Last edited by ExiledSarin on Dec 4, 2023, 8:11:10 AM
"
ExiledSarin wrote:

Not as much by the delay but by the fact that after you've shown us new gems vastly changing the way skills work, the next thing you show is...some numerical adjustment to make the skill lean one way or the other into one of its effects.

Add to it the fact that tinctures apply only on weapon attacks, killing dozens of potential applications, and...well, I might skip the league entirely. Not for the first time.

do you not see any fun in the mechanic itself? the fact it juices maps, the fact it is an in-map mechanic? same build for everything? the fact you can forge your own ascendency with one of the new league npcs? no fun for you there? not hyped about all the key stones or ascendancies with which you can mix your favorite class/build? it is all about tinctures not applying to spells for you? wow. there is some dedication there to find something to complain about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info