Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

"
h_marvin wrote:
Im usually not one to whine about the quality of the teasers, but this time around its actually comical :D I remember how hyped I was for every single one few leagues back. Maybe Im getting old :D

Yes, you so old that you remember when some skills was buff. But how many leagues are there only nerfs? Nerfs some compensate by league mechanic. BUT, its next league again nerfs. again new mechanic some compensate. and again nerf. All time nerfs. Do you remember how ggg "buff" selfcast? just nerf mines totems trigger etc. and call this - BUFF for selfcast.
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
h_marvin wrote:
Im usually not one to whine about the quality of the teasers, but this time around its actually comical :D I remember how hyped I was for every single one few leagues back. Maybe Im getting old :D

Yes, you so old that you remember when some skills was buff. But how many leagues are there only nerfs? Nerfs some compensate by league mechanic. BUT, its next league again nerfs. again new mechanic some compensate. and again nerf. All time nerfs. Do you remember how ggg "buff" selfcast? just nerf mines totems trigger etc. and call this - BUFF for selfcast.

How are nerfs a bad thing if a game is derailing? I really dont get it how a decision about the overall state of the game that seemed to be unhealthy during that time because nobody was using skills selfcast but only as triggered gem is bad - if you only buff you will get a boring game - if you decide to nerf you will get some people mad about "their" builds. If anything this game keeps being interesting because the content is not trivialized.
"
Moere91 wrote:
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
h_marvin wrote:

How are nerfs a bad thing if a game is derailing? I really dont get it how a decision about the overall state of the game that seemed to be unhealthy during that time because nobody was using skills selfcast but only as triggered gem is bad - if you only buff you will get a boring game - if you decide to nerf you will get some people mad about "their" builds. If anything this game keeps being interesting because the content is not trivialized.

Finally, someone speaking the truth comes forward! It really is sad to hear people whine endlessly about balancing, when if every skill swept a map clean and free, what use would new mechanics and such have in such a game? Who would want to work on something like that? Who would want to PLAY something like that?!
Is there a plan to adjust items that grant skills? I.e Dancing dervish, doryani's fist, whispering ice etc I have always enjoyed trying to build around such items but with the removal of the alternate quality for gems, specifically support gems, these item's skills have been indirectly nerfed. Also, whilst minor, since dancing dervish uses the player version of cyclone now, will it receive the updated gem version (minus the quality aspect)?
Not even pinned anymore :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info