Path of Exile: Affliction Livestream Twitch Drops

Exciiiiting!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Those wings have zero chill.
Usually the date and time will auto convert to user's timezone which is very helpful. Hope this features can be utilize again for all future post.
good
it's free and it looks good

wew, thats new
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
dezcortez wrote:
Literally better than everything we got for 40/40 this league. Please don't do another tiered armor pack for Affliction challenges.
Literally cannot agree.

Players will never agree on this because old and new versions cater to different players.

I personally dislike the new system because it contains things I won't use over my current stock. The old system I would see one full MTX at a mark and go for it to add more mix & match.

It's also more time consuming with the last mark being set at 38 now instead of 36.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
_Vince wrote:
how to increase profit on madcap wings:

My thoughts exactly
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Nice, but name is a miss. It's a scarab attached to one's back. There is nothing of the hunt there...
Nice
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
dezcortez wrote:
Literally better than everything we got for 40/40 this league. Please don't do another tiered armor pack for Affliction challenges.
Literally cannot agree.

Players will never agree on this because old and new versions cater to different players.

I personally dislike the new system because it contains things I won't use over my current stock. The old system I would see one full MTX at a mark and go for it to add more mix & match.

It's also more time consuming with the last mark being set at 38 now instead of 36.

So please let us have an armor set AND a cool pet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info