Path of Exile: Affliction Livestream Twitch Drops

Spicy !
scarab themed league maybe?
I would like to NOT have a fly themed mtx... even looking at it triggers me. D:
nice
Is there a reason why they don't award a full set? just curious.
They want people to come and be apart of stream viewer count for record views no?
Chroma Options?

Half price maybe?
"
GoddesDeity wrote:
I really believe it will be a great league, at least at the beginning where we all get caught up in the hype, but we all know the truth.
How about a fair risk/reward reform, whoever disagrees, try playing in depth for a change, try getting 40 challenges for example, and see what you feel when you equip your prize and realize that it's not up to the effort of doing it without having to buy the completion of challenges with your currency

Honestly liking the recent leagues challenges, to me theyve felt great after the change.

For the armour set imho theyre kinda meh, but i know people that really like em and how they tier up, but personally i was always more for the footprint into portal ones, still love everytime i see the delve portal reward.

Mostly ive been doing it for the totem poles, and for the absolute insane completionist in me.

Been doing 40/40 since Perandus, been hard, but been fun.

- Looking forward to Affliction!

Last edited by Bullsat2 on Nov 28, 2023, 1:37:34 PM
"
Fukurokage wrote:
Nice, but name is a miss. It's a scarab attached to one's back. There is nothing of the hunt there...

yep.... in fact i got "fabulous ass fairy" vibe lmaooooooo
cool, fly like a wasp, die like a cocoroach
holy F how are those 4 years old... I remember getting a few of em boxes.. deer lord...
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info