Transfigured Gems Part 1

wtf , release the damn gems, i am going crazy here !
bout time god damn
LET'S GOOOOO
I don't see Blast Rain here but it seems like you're going in alphabetical order.

Does that mean there's no transfigured blast rain?

How exactly does this make sense? Every single skill had a helmet enchant before. So now we're basically forced away from whatever skill we like if it doesn't have a transfigured version?
What the hell is that burning arrow gem >.>
Why is there still not a chance to summon a normal sentinel on hitting a rare with Dominating Blow?

Please make this change, GGG.
would be nice to have the base skill near the transfigured so we dont need a second page open to compare them, or highlight in some way the differences. idk something to make the changes more apparent for a more effective showcase
Ima need a Stormbind of Bladevortexing.

As you channel Stormbind, Vaal'esque blade vortexes shoot out from the player, protecting them from danger by freezing the enemies for 20 seconds.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Not impressed...waiting on Part 2 :)
"
Madmallard wrote:
I don't see Blast Rain here but it seems like you're going in alphabetical order.

Does that mean there's no transfigured blast rain?

How exactly does this make sense? Every single skill had a helmet enchant before. So now we're basically forced away from whatever skill we like if it doesn't have a transfigured version?

every skill has a transfigured version, they're just posting the ones that are ready
Last edited by Pevityli on Dec 4, 2023, 4:52:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info