Transfigured Gems Part 1

Blade Vortex hype?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
How many times would Blade trap of Greatswords rotate during trap duration or rotation depend on attack speed ???

there's no rotate # times specify in gem description like the other version of blade trap.......

It seems like the quality scales a value that has a base for these, can we also get to see the base value of these alt gems at 0 quality (so that we may know how they scale?)
Ex: Double Strike has 14% more attack speed per stage at 20% quality.
Is some amount of this (10%, 6%? just native to the gem at 0% quality.

And if so, could we get these base values?

Thanks.
I wonder if the Blade Blast that gets damage from daggers stacks with battlemage...
Last edited by kostya125 on Dec 6, 2023, 5:24:15 AM
"
kostya125 wrote:
I wonder if the Blade Blast that gets damage from daggers stacks with battlemage...

it will, but why would you do that? you'll just go from 580% to 680%
"
auspexa wrote:
"
kostya125 wrote:

it will, but why would you do that? you'll just go from 580% to 680%

OHHH, RIGHT. Didn't pay attention to numbers... Then I can just take Inevitable Judgement and play my favourite build again, thank you for the answer!
I hope GGG uses this space of "same but different gems" to explore adding new and interesting tags to existing gems. I feel like adding the movement tag to a channeling spell (not skill) on something like Lightning tendrils or even tacking it on to the Divine Ire of Holy Lightning would open up a really cool archetype. Maybe it's a case of animations and way out of the scope of what they're hoping to accomplish, maybe it's too op (looking at how close winter orb fits the bill), but I still wanted to voice how cool that'd be...
please add the original gems next to these so we know what exactly has changed
This is truly idk how but a free game out shinning D4... And the video we just saw with PoE 2 jesus puts D4 out of the water. I just am confused how blizzard is behind when some of the devs who work on this game are on d4. I am guessing its a higher up just completely just destroying D4 while PoE keeps showing how its done! Nice work!
They completely removed instant spell skills of the game by removing vortex. remember if they give you something, they remove something that was cool from the game. i guess vortex was too OP, a whooping 4% of player were playing it. BUT they buff tornado shot. makes sense i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info