Transfigured Gems Part 2

"
Flameblast of contraction looks interesting, just add a bunch of flat damage like awakened added cold and lightning since it have insane damage multiplier + play ignite elementalist ofc

With 30% effect of added damage? )))
"
CostanzaK wrote:
Awww, nothing for Exsanguinate. That's my starter and main.

Exsanguinate is my starter and main too. Lab enchants and alt quality gems gave us freedom to make our own builds. Especially with gems. With these transfigured gems it feels like you force us to do some specific builds. I hope I am wrong.
If the base gem changes are to be "more simplified" so that even newer players can pick them up and understand them, and transfigured gems are meant to be elaborate meta shifts for more experienced players.
Then why is the transfigured gem for EK just simply worse? While it is different in that it uses the helm enchant that is no longer available, it straight up has a lower cast time for seemingly no reason?

Please keep the gem consistent and change it back to 0.6 cast speed.
frost blades where?
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
More like Flame Dash of Desync/fitness training?
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 6, 2023, 2:43:20 AM
Cant imagine how people must be mad, since their favorite skill begins with higher letter in alphabet, and they need to wait last moment to figure out how can they make build with such gem change, only because GGG is giving info by droplets, trying to build anticipation by putting some of people in bad spot.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
I love all the changes and new possibilities.

The one thing I really worry about is having EVERY gem in your stash (maybe even multiple times) so you can really use the options that were given to you at the font.
Please don't make us hoard every gem in our stash just for that, GGG. :(
Where the hell is RF?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
норм

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info