Transfigured Gems Part 3

No es/crit scaling sst for emperor vigilance? :C
Falling zombie skill. Just like in D3. Love it.
On summon raging spirit of enormity, does minion hits always critically strike apply to the explosion damage from minion instability keystone?
"
caboom wrote:

i am trying to understand void sphere of rending...

it has better damage and damage scaling at the cost of area of effect wich is nice but is it still locked to 1 void sphere and without some way to buff the damage is still subpar compare to any other skill that can be used multiple times per second.

The original has a 10 sec cooldown as well, this does not have any cooldown. Hence the limit to 1. So should be easier to have good uptime without too much investment. So could be a nice utility skill.
Last edited by Escwald on Dec 6, 2023, 6:33:32 PM
POHX is gonna kill himself. Give the man a break. No RF transfigures. XD
"
killodoggy wrote:
On summon raging spirit of enormity, does minion hits always critically strike apply to the explosion damage from minion instability keystone?

It is essentially the same as the crucible mod, but better. Yes Minion Instability will always crit with the new gem.
"
Auric wrote:
With Raise Zombie of Falling... How does a normal Raise Zombie interact with this. If you have max regular zombies summoned then use falling zombie repeatedly? Do you loose one regular summoned zombie on the ground or lose one per falling zombie until you have none? Or is it unaffected by falling zombie casts?

Asked another way.. Can you have your normal zombies out and still cast falling zombies?

Thanks mucho

It reminds me of a song ... WHO LET THE ZOMBIES OUT???
Last edited by Berek408 on Dec 6, 2023, 6:56:38 PM
"
inta4md wrote:
"
Auric wrote:
With Raise Zombie of Falling... How does a normal Raise Zombie interact with this. If you have max regular zombies summoned then use falling zombie repeatedly? Do you loose one regular summoned zombie on the ground or lose one per falling zombie until you have none? Or is it unaffected by falling zombie casts?

Asked another way.. Can you have your normal zombies out and still cast falling zombies?

Thanks mucho

It reminds me of a song ... WHO LET THE ZOMBIES OUT???

Free Fallin?
"
Escwald wrote:
"
caboom wrote:

i am trying to understand void sphere of rending...

it has better damage and damage scaling at the cost of area of effect wich is nice but is it still locked to 1 void sphere and without some way to buff the damage is still subpar compare to any other skill that can be used multiple times per second.

The original has a 10 sec cooldown as well, this does not have any cooldown. Hence the limit to 1. So should be easier to have good uptime without too much investment. So could be a nice utility skill.

Oh yeah, it's very interesting. I've tried to theory craft out a viable Void Sphere as main damage dealer build pretty much every league and it just never felt there enough to give it an honest try (partly because of poor damage scaling, partly because of cooldown). Losing the helmet enchantment and alt qualities that can speed up pulse speed hurts a bit, but you're basically getting all of their potential damage increase and then some on the Sphere of Rending without all the investment just out of the higher base scaling, so I'll take that deal.

One thought that I have looking at it, since it has no cooldown you could also overcome the pulse per second DPS limit now by spam casting it. Fanatic Templar with massive cast speed could probably pump those out twenty times a second, or you could put it on Arcanist Brands and Brand Recall it (if it works like Wave of Conviction's "one maximum," there'll be a slight grace period before duplicate casts despawn where they get at least one hit in). I'm genuinely thinking of running Void Sphere this league after seeing that gem, haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info