Transfigured Gems Part 3

Where's the rf trans gem?
thank you GGG for not killing of my beloved shattering steel!
Nice was waiting for soulrend update, pretty happy with having no dot version, need to see how it fares now number wise. Need to see the spiral version in action.

Feedback: the Soulrend of Spiral is missing the leeching as ES line, guess it's 4% as the normal gem?

EDIT: Also does the reaping one not pierce?
Last edited by briceg97 on Dec 6, 2023, 7:32:22 PM
Caster gems... 2 or 3 versions.

Melee gems 1 version...

Except for Boneshatter, nope we need more of that one, not enough melee playing Boneshatter.

More or less hardly any of the melee gems are any good or fill the holes of which why people don't play it. Rage Vortex for example, you can only cast 1 Rage Vortex, it's why people don't use it. Why didn't we see a Rage Vortex where you could cast up to 3? No other melee comes close to the clear of Boneshatter, and still none of the new melee still seems capable of competing still. I'm hoping the masses are wrong, but so far it doesn't seem like a single new one of these gems can compete with Boneshatter in any way, maybe single hit?

I am hoping to see a Lacerate still? Lacerate has potential if we can get higher bleed damage, since bleed is so weak. Much like Rage Vortex could be competitive if we had more than 1 vortex. I don't understand why it's so hard to get a few decent skill gems.
This league is insane with all these gems.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:24:02 PM
I'm a bit confused about how Wild Strike of Extremes will pierce all targets but also chain 7 times. Doesn't the projectile have to use up all remaining pierces before it can chain?
Last edited by littlezimty on Dec 6, 2023, 7:08:05 PM
"
littlezimty wrote:
I'm a bit confused about how Wild Strike of Extremes will pierce all targets but also chain 7 times. Doesn't the projectile have to use up all remaining pierces before it can chain?

Projectiles (cold) pierce, beams ( lightning) chain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info