Transfigured Gems Part 3

"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
where is RF?
what's the point in that question? in the next parts obviously

this batch already had the R-W..are there gems with letters that come after W?
"
"
Shepherd_ArK wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
No Rf? Seriously? Everyone who's commenting "Where's Rf?" also please create a separate post under feedback requesting RF be fixed! The more players that make posts about this the better... And please don't buy any stash tabs or anything else to support GGG until a change is made.......

I legit dont understand why people like you cry so much, RF has been meta for so long. Just get past it and move on thats life.....

Nobody expects you to understand it, everybody expects you to respect it. If one wants to play RF to the end of his life, it's his choice, don't tell the others how they should enjoy the game, get lost...
What a bunch of passive aggressive nonsense.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
where is RF?
what's the point in that question? in the next parts obviously

this batch already had the R-W..are there gems with letters that come after W?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452002

Q: If you're releasing the Transfigured Gems alphabetically, why are some gems missing?

A: Not all the Transfigured Gems are quite ready yet. We'll post them when they're ready though!

Why so mad?
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 6, 2023, 7:39:32 PM
Energy Shield SST dead :(
"
Where RF?

In Russia, the Russian Federation
1.) Rage vortex of Berserking + coc?
2.) +2 golem. Pog
3.) Srs enormity. O_o. 6 srs, always crit.
3.1) + Replica Midnight Bargain Engraved Wand
=12srs? Pog
3.2) Replica Bones of Ullr Silk Slippers: Summoned Raging Spirits have 10% chance to refresh their Duration when they Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy. Normal.
3.3) not "Tavukai".
Need "Qotra's Regulator Sovereign Spiked Shield" +40-60% dot multi, and Lose (10-15)% of Life when you deal a Critical Strike. =Good popcorn, bursts under the feet of enemies
4.) Void sphere of rending dmg x2.5, not cd. Good.
zombie of slamming? so you fixed the zombie slamming target tracking bug then?

if not can we get this without the slam?

can we get something significantly better for Spectors please.

it really suck having to get gear to +1 or +2 the base Spector gem to get to level 80+ Spectors, 600% + damage, have a claw with 3 gems crafted on it +3 gem soctketed then a The Squire linked to that and STILL cant do red maps...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Dec 6, 2023, 7:57:47 PM
SRS... omg
"
Emertus wrote:
I think they're delaying RF stuff to encourage brainless rubes to think about playing with a new toy. How is it that a game with this many options exists and people still insist on playing the same thing over and over and then crying about "build diversity?"

These look amazing. Rage Vortex Blade Vortex should pair nicely with the new cleave, and I can't wait for my trio of queens

RF players don't cry over "build diversity" because RF players aren't looking to play anything else.

Also, excuse me if after nearly 8k hours in the game (during which I've already tried out almost every other build archetype in the game), my fucking hands hurt and I want to play something comfortable.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
"
serjik100 wrote:

2.) +2 golem. Pog

It's not +2 golem, it's +1 because of the Anima stone change, and that is assuming you STILL use the anima stone. Otherwise it's +0

and you lose the buffs regardless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info