Transfigured Gems Part 4

Animate weapons LOGIN
WHERE IS RF ,BEAR TRAP AND CHAIN HOOK OMG LOGOUT SKIP LEAGUE, BLIZZARD PLS.
"
damir21 wrote:
"
Kameloski wrote:
a shit ton of players who league start RF barely reach white maps then quit due to the FREE and BORING campaign gameplay. GGG decided to make it an endgame gem so players who actually commit to the build can make it good

Whats the point of making the game harder for the people that are already on the edge and dont like complicated builds , no game company actually wants to lose players , besides look at the most profiles commenting on RF are people who buy supporter packs , so your logic is not valid .

anyone who played PoE more then one league feels that acts are boring and free .
its just a chore you do while watching something on netflix , so nerfing and slowing down that part of the game for some people makes less sense then your post .

most of new players already now the game is complex when they are about to start it. i bet a bunch of them search online for the easier campaign build and probably end up playing RF. then drop the game due to the lack of gameplay experience they got. i legit think something around that is the reason, i dont think their purpose is actually make the game harder for players. they just want players to experience more stuff
When will the rest of the acts be revamped to be more difficult? Why stop at act 2? Now that you cast RF aside, why not double down and make the acts more difficult?

Also, RF FOREVA!
"
Kameloski wrote:
"
damir21 wrote:
"
Kameloski wrote:
a shit ton of players who league start RF barely reach white maps then quit due to the FREE and BORING campaign gameplay. GGG decided to make it an endgame gem so players who actually commit to the build can make it good

Whats the point of making the game harder for the people that are already on the edge and dont like complicated builds , no game company actually wants to lose players , besides look at the most profiles commenting on RF are people who buy supporter packs , so your logic is not valid .

anyone who played PoE more then one league feels that acts are boring and free .
its just a chore you do while watching something on netflix , so nerfing and slowing down that part of the game for some people makes less sense then your post .

most of new players already now the game is complex when they are about to start it. i bet a bunch of them search online for the easier campaign build and probably end up playing RF. then drop the game due to the lack of gameplay experience they got. i legit think something around that is the reason, i dont think their purpose is actually make the game harder for players. they just want players to experience more stuff

The number one reason New players drop the game is lack of tutorials explain anything , they just dont know they can play how they want , think its all limited and quit , for example how is a new player gonna know that he needs to mouseover a gem and if the support lights up its linked to the spell , they think if there is a link between the gems , the gem is linked , some think if they are in the same item they are linked , there are so many filters for new players , they dont need another one like easy to play gems nerfed .
Thank you GGG!!
Also where Reap <3 ?
Regarding the frenzy gem, does the onslaught portion refresh if it's active? Or does it only consume the frenzy charges if you don't have onslaught?

Big thanks for all the info!

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Dec 7, 2023, 7:01:05 AM
Seems like ggg is afraid to show RF gems. Will just make people stop playing if they don't fix the mess they made.
Same with wardloop.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
One day to start , and no RF xD
"
Kharn wrote:
WHERE IS RF ,BEAR TRAP AND CHAIN HOOK OMG LOGOUT SKIP LEAGUE, BLIZZARD PLS.

No Blizzard pls. Riot pls .... one moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info