Transfigured Gems Part 4

yihaa
"
damir21 wrote:

The number one reason New players drop the game is lack of tutorials explain anything , they just dont know they can play how they want , think its all limited and quit , for example how is a new player gonna know that he needs to mouseover a gem and if the support lights up its linked to the spell , they think if there is a link between the gems , the gem is linked , some think if they are in the same item they are linked , there are so many filters for new players , they dont need another one like easy to play gems nerfed .

That's not true, people quit because 80% of the skills in game are complete trash. Well, until now...The skills got crazy buffs altogether.
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Dec 7, 2023, 7:12:04 AM
Thanks for the great work GGG

[Removed by Support]. Stay sane, exile
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Dec 7, 2023, 7:15:16 AM
where is my dear where is my rf
GGG is having its funsies delaying the RF gems
oh the anticipation

also, if there is exsanguination of transmission, how much torque does it transfer to the ground?
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Dec 7, 2023, 7:15:18 AM
That is nice and all, but I want to see Storm Burst. The animate weapon seems nice, so does the Hemorrhage Lacerate.
"
damir21 wrote:

The number one reason New players drop the game is lack of tutorials explain anything , they just dont know they can play how they want , think its all limited and quit , for example how is a new player gonna know that he needs to mouseover a gem and if the support lights up its linked to the spell , they think if there is a link between the gems , the gem is linked , some think if they are in the same item they are linked , there are so many filters for new players , they dont need another one like easy to play gems nerfed .

Hmmm ... no?
The tutorials that appear right at the start of the game and the subsequent ones that are unlocked as you progress explain enough and the basics to complete the acts. Of course, someone who has never played this style of game will need to do some research beforehand to understand the concept of creating a character and some synergies, the rest the game already offers.

Many people quit in act 2 because it's confusing and unintuitive, many of the maps are large and full of dead ends, not to mention the pyramid labyrinth which is horrible to explore even if you've done it a hundred times. Then it gets worse in act 3 with the quests to open the sewer passage and more layouts with useless mazes.
The rest, like all of us, is a matter of researching and trying to understand, and there are plenty of guides out there.
New players drop the game because they dont like it.
I drop after 4-6 weeks in league because it laggy/crashy in juicy maps and I played enough with the new league mechanics.
P.s. Most Transfigured Gems boring because balanced with calculator. NOT everyone use POB!
Seriously... still no RF, FP, or EA
Where RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info