Transfigured Gems Part 4

LOL, they're just fucking with RF players at this point. They're are just hoping for something that assures the build is not dead in a non league start/endgame scenario and they keep giving them nothing.

It pisses me off when they do nonsensical stuff like nerfing newbie friendly builds like that, but I'm kinda glad I'm not into RF.
Last edited by bauermayers on Dec 7, 2023, 11:52:09 AM
well, that looks kinda complex. Wanna try some of those
Monkey
Love the game, hyped for this league, thanks for your dedication.
Still don't understand the Vortex nerf. They could at least make a transfigured instant version. Without it cold DoT is pretty much dead. It's not like it Was super popular or strong either.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Dec 7, 2023, 12:04:02 PM
YES!
"
bauermayers wrote:

It pisses me off when they do nonsensical stuff like nerfing newbie friendly builds like that, but I'm kinda glad I'm not into RF.

Starting RF is just fine and even better due to the scaling from 35% to 70% of life/es. I think the breakpoint when this falls off is around gem lvl 15 or something.

Without knowing the second part (being the alternate gem) we cannot tell if they actually nerfed the skill or not. Could be they just have intensive internal discussions and cannot agree on the final version. I can imagine a situation, where some devs want it to be big and others want it to be not as big and with a downside to compensate. Something like reservation for flat fire dmg.
"
palamantanta wrote:
"
bauermayers wrote:

Starting RF is just fine and even better due to the scaling from 35% to 70% of life/es. I think the breakpoint when this falls off is around gem lvl 15 or something.

Without knowing the second part (being the alternate gem) we cannot tell if they actually nerfed the skill or not. Could be they just have intensive internal discussions and cannot agree on the final version. I can imagine a situation, where some devs want it to be big and others want it to be not as big and with a downside to compensate. Something like reservation for flat fire dmg.

tell me you dont know what you talking about, without telling :D
"
Still don't understand the Vortex nerf. They could at least make a transfigured instant version. Without it cold DoT is pretty much dead. It's not like it Was super popular or strong either.

Maybe that is exactly their point. Vortex, besides the cold dot left click thing, was a side gem in so many builds and this is what they dont like. They want us to invest in the skills we use and currently it seems they also go in a direction where they want us to use two of them that buff each other. Just like in PoE 2.

This sucks.
Yall not showing a single blade vortex gem yet -__________-
Not that anyone will read this... but Spirit Guards (animate ranged weapon) has always been the most fun in each league (not strong end-game, but FUN).
I'm glad the main community can finally play this, especially not having to sacrifice a jewel slot on the tree with 40 dex in range. Sort of was a waste to path over there instead of going 'all-in' on minions.
Best of luck exiles!
Last edited by infinitedraw on Dec 7, 2023, 12:17:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info