am i crazy or storm brand looks great?
"
hacheman wrote:
Vitality ?

Herald of thunder and another ?

Auras and heralds won't have transfigured versions
Can’t wait for bladevortex and wander skill gems
rawrawr
so we lost 300+ gems which had more than 2+ years of testing, balance and thousands of builds behind them and in return we got maybe 90 gems that look underwhelming and brick most standard builds that players spent multiple patches building up

as a standard player I dont see how I can spend even another moment on this game when you wipe my progress every few patches because you cant stop tinkering with parts of the game no one was complaining about

as a player I cannot keep putting in time on a progression and loot-based game that wipes or changes that progression or loot every other patch

Last edited by Jhiroth on Dec 7, 2023, 1:52:39 PM
Most gems suck honestly, wish we just kept the old system and you made some more effort making new interesting skills.
That reave gem is basically two of the alternate qualities in a single gem. I always wanted to make a full conversion reave, though I would have missed out on the +2 stacks. Now I get both!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Jhiroth wrote:
so we lost 300+ gems which had more than 2+ years of testing, balance and thousands of builds behind them and in return we got maybe 90 gems

This. Also ty for deleting my previous post, forum moderation is the best.
"
marceloark wrote:
am i crazy or storm brand looks great?

Yep, you are. Because of the 805 less damage to branded target, the bossing damage is abysmal.
Where is frost blades
It is sad that Animte Weapon for Bows has no Projectile keyword in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info