Transfigured Gems Part 4

"
JimBeamm wrote:
when RF...

Tomorrow, right before the league starts i guess.

But RF is fine
"
JimBeamm wrote:
when RF...

Hopefully not ! we are going back to the good old days..where an rf char actually stacked life and regen..and made an effort to get % fire dmg / multi/ fire multi on its weapon...
RF was solid before it got the flat dmg - it will still be solid.

Pick either inquisitor or juggernaut, it will work just fine :)
"
finschii wrote:
"
JimBeamm wrote:
when RF...

But RF is fine

Not sure if Rf gets a transfigure gem..dont see why its needed. Seems good to shake things up once in a while.

YOure going RF too?

Inquisitor? Elementalist? Jugg? Raider? Chieftain? Guardian?
"
BLUD4BLUDGOD wrote:
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
"
marceloark wrote:
am i crazy or storm brand looks great?

Yep, you are. Because of the 805 less damage to branded target, the bossing damage is abysmal.

...The new skill version has about 3x higher base damage than old Storm Brand. Even with its more mod being lowered it still does similar damage on a single target tick, but will scale added damage much better. It also ticks faster than classic Storm Brand (.4 base tick rate instead of .5). It's hard not to look at it as a huge upgrade.

Was I looking at the arma brand, or was it ninja changed? I remember it having 80% less damage to branded enemy, now it doesn't have that.
What is the lifetime of the Lightning trap of Sparking projectiles?
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
finschii wrote:
"
JimBeamm wrote:
when RF...

But RF is fine

Not sure if Rf gets a transfigure gem..dont see why its needed. Seems good to shake things up once in a while.

YOure going RF too?

Inquisitor? Elementalist? Jugg? Raider? Chieftain? Guardian?

Well they said it will get 1 or 2 gems.

I will go RF inqui, im using pohx`s build for it since im really bad at POBing
"
hyyyben wrote:

They decided to shake things up by removing enchantments and alternative qualities (just another nerf on the way to poe2)
I looking for more attack dmg RF and maybe cold one with hp/mana. I didnt liked dmg one with fire lvl needed :P
If "Transfigured Gems Part 5" does not have RF, FP, or EA listed... the forum may go up in flames.
"
Dmsim wrote:
Can we get a portal gem of hideout?

OMG OMG OMG !!!
League is dead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info