Transfigured Gems Part 4

"
Jhiroth wrote:
so we lost 300+ gems which had more than 2+ years of testing, balance and thousands of builds behind them and in return we got maybe 90 gems that look underwhelming and brick most standard builds that players spent multiple patches building up

as a standard player I dont see how I can spend even another moment on this game when you wipe my progress every few patches because you cant stop tinkering with parts of the game no one was complaining about

as a player I cannot keep putting in time on a progression and loot-based game that wipes or changes that progression or loot every other patch

who cares about standart?
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
"
marceloark wrote:
am i crazy or storm brand looks great?

Yep, you are. Because of the 805 less damage to branded target, the bossing damage is abysmal.

...The new skill version has about 3x higher base damage than old Storm Brand. Even with its more mod being lowered it still does similar damage on a single target tick, but will scale added damage much better. It also ticks faster than classic Storm Brand (.4 base tick rate instead of .5). It's hard not to look at it as a huge upgrade.
if there is no good RF gem im dodging this game
where is RF gems FFS GGG? You better do great one for such long waiting E:
deleted
Last edited by witu99 on Dec 7, 2023, 2:32:10 PM
3.23.1 Patch Notes, 24th December 2023

Transfigured Gems Part 5
- Missing Transfigured Gems has been added to the game
- Righteous Fire has been removed from the pool of Transfigured Gems
xd
when RF...
"
nipple_lips wrote:
lolw

RF in shambles

Repeating what pox says ?

hehe im starting RF, i played it a bunch before the flat dmg was added, once it only scaled by max life / es..and it was fine. YOu just have to scale it differently...like +1 levels doesnt matter as much.
You just need high life or es or both.
Fire dmg% dmg over time multiplier and fire dmg over time multiplier on weapons.

The dmg will be just fine, and you can use firetrap or searing bond just as before for single target...so to say its in shambles..that might be pushing it a bit :D
it's still not RF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info