Transfigured Gems Part 4

Animate weapon of self reflection..how does that work with Jorrhast? ;)
where rf?
"
PhoenixKD wrote:
why people want an other RF skill so bad... like this gem is legit dumb asf why would they add another version of it, you have 100 new gems to try out but you're all crying over RF

cringe

I don't want to play RF myself this league. But Pohx's torture has to end. This is inhuman.

BTW good job GGG, this league will be bonkers and I can't wait to try it all. Well, not all, I got a job and all.
HYPE
"
Giljabrar wrote:
What exactly does Reduced Projectile Deceleration mean in regards to the Spectral Throw gem? Kinda confusing wording. Does it make it return faster? or slower?

return slower
RF please.
I dont think RF is dead, even with just the base gem, however just because the majority of people dont finish the campaign, or drop off in early maps, doesnt mean there isnt a significant number of people that enjoy RF and push it to farming pinnacle bosses. I understand some of the gem scaling has gotten pretty unethical but I hope you dont leave us with only life scaling options as the majority of those dont seem to be SSF friendly. Thanks for the hard work, hope the launch goes well.
I want to see fireball so badly
RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Why is there no Fire, Ice, Lightning, Prismatic tag in the Reave of Refraction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info