Transfigured Gems Part 4

RF PLS!
Frenzy of Onslaught looks rather interesting when paired with new Ralakesh's Impatience and used as support through Manaforged Arrows. I probably wouldn't use it for anything else but cheap perma Onslaught in such setup though...
poggy woggy
Why the hell do u fk with brands all the time , give them some normal buff and not just making them more useless (80% less damage to branded enemy) are you serious ? or arma brand hitting once and gone lol !!!
I'm born tired , and i live to rest :)
No RF and no EA, LOGOUT.

The removal of ALT gems and helm/ boot enchantments is not even remotely compensated by the [Removed by Player] gems. Imma skip this league and go back to the main fork, diablo 4.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Last edited by BFGjstVnQr on Dec 7, 2023, 2:53:02 AM
WHERE RF?
"
PhoenixKD wrote:
why people want an other RF skill so bad... like this gem is legit dumb asf why would they add another version of it, you have 100 new gems to try out but you're all crying over RF

cringe

i play poe for 5 years now and i played rf jugg 2 leuges ago the first time and it was a blast for me so much fun not can play that in that kind anymore is very sadly.. and i played a lot of builds ..

but it was so quality of life plaing it yeah little bit of brain afk but fun.
wow
AW of self reflection looks cool

the other AW ? how are we getting these bows? there blade blast for melee but bows?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
does "hordes" golem cooldown recovery rate stack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info