Transfigured Gems Part 4

still no RF LMAOOO
What happens to the animated weapons if you weapon swap/change main hand weapon from items in inventory during effect?

Edit: Can animated weapon of self reflection trigger on hit/kill effects from main hand?
Last edited by hallonbuske on Dec 7, 2023, 2:00:48 AM
gimme rf daddy
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
still no RF LMAOOO

they will show it 1 hour before league launches
double
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 7, 2023, 2:02:39 AM
Whilst these gems are neat and for sure enable tons of new playstyles i honestly hope they d work even after leagues start to deliver all gems.Dont get me wrong, ill for sure test some, pizza totems or self cast tendrils look neat imho, but still im bit dissapointed that stuff i like to play was not touched.

Dark pact
Links
Offerings
Carrion golem
Arch mage (ikno its support but i want more skills which work like that or hp based etc)
arcane cloak
auras
Totems
And so on.

Btw ikno min maxed TS was better with helmet but that +1 is just rubbing in to already salty state of meta.
Last edited by fobosollo on Dec 7, 2023, 2:06:45 AM
2 RED GEMS out of 22.
Balance
Hmm still want Explosive Arrow, Toxic Rain, Rain of Arrows, Shockwave Totem to name a few...oh and RF. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Don't tell me you forgot poisonous concoction :/
Can we get a portal gem of hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info