Path of Exile: Affliction Launches Soon

"
Drikon wrote:
its 10mins past why can't i patch poe on steam

I rebooted steam and it started the DL.
0.80% Download after half an hour... Will take days before I got the full patch...
Most of the time 0B/s and a short peak to 10MB/s and 0 again...
What the Hell?

Two many people wants to play maybe!! ;)
1h and 30min to go boys, letsgooo
Torrent stuck at 89%
After downloading torrent, 34Gig in size and pasting in POE folder. I was thinking "great - no long download at start and i can get off to a good start" but it's trying to download another 34Gig at load screen. What the ........... What was the point of the GGPK file???

p.s The 34 gig ontop of the 34 gig GGPK file is downloading at 0.0001kbs looks like i my be kicking of the new league in 28 days.

This is very disappointing. Have i don't something wrong with GGPK file??? Help!
Last edited by Cheif_Rocca on Dec 8, 2023, 1:42:48 PM
After 50k queue and killing Hillock got dropped. And now again 30k queue. Cmonnnnnnn...meh
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
This is shocking experience. After all these leagues always smooth, now i am a smooth player that get's to endgame redmaps fastest i ever have... I can't even download the other 34gig ggpk after already downloading the 34gig ggpk.

See you in 28 days!!! yay
10min of 90 played. And always read how far the streamers are:/
Pls care also for the normal people - its not your first seaseon start:(

Let us pls play with fun and without always kicked out:(((
I wish the ps5 got option to increase or decrease brightness. Also better graphics and better framerates. Why wont it get updated?
Anyways, i cant wait for this new league, its gonna be sick! Too bad i have to get all stash tabs and some new cosmetics for this account as ive switched from xbox to ps5.
But its gonna be worth it! Always loved path of exile and have been supporting it for a long time.
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info