Path of Exile: Affliction Launches Soon

Thank you GGG for the early release of all of the new transfigured gems. it's given us ample time to plan our new builds. /s
Supporter packs please!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
gem plz
"
auspexa wrote:

dark pact where

Fixed it for ya
LET ME IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!
"
"
Jixa87 wrote:
In the livestream you said you'd be doing things a bit differently this year, my feedback is that it hasn't left you enough time to get the right information out. It's friday, an absolute scramble for information, people will waste time this league hoping for builds that may or may not be possible. There will be people who aren't able to compile the build they want because the skill gem required no longer exists. Which leaves us players tomorrow morning taking in a mountain of inforamtion as the remaining skill gems are released, plus all the new supporter packs, plus trying to figure out if the plan we've put in place is still workable.
Not a great experience.

Yeah, this feels rushed. I wish more people would speak out about this. I think people want something new so bad, that they would literally be OK with a complete randomizer on skills with absolutely no though on the matter. So I understand why people are excited, but people like me don't really like the idea of broken untested gems in the game. There are going to be so many "broken" interactions that will last but a single season (if that), or worse yet, they will work for a week before they are patched closed. I don't like being a beta tester. So it is fair to see why the community at large is so split. Some people see it for what it is, an untested beta with new toys, while others only see the news toys aspect. To each their own, but this last minute release of information is disappointing to me.

--

Look, I'm going to start by saying I love POE and have 20,000+ hours over 10 years. And I don't mind things being moved around (reshuffled) but come on now - I had 3-4 possible league builds and none of them have any transfigured gems yet. I'll check back and be thrilled to delete this post by tomorrow if GGG finishes up the project today. Honestly, it seems I say this almost every league but GGG is so close (but so far away).
Thanks for all the hard work guys at GGG. League looks great. Been playing since 3.11 keep pumping the remainder gems out. What been released loom quite spicy cheers 🍻
when will we see the supporter pack?
Challenges reward ??
Dark pact? Self cast? Buff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info