Path of Exile: Affliction Launches Soon

interesting... GGG just stop response 1 day before launch
Does not launch soon if your on console. You get to suffer 5 extra days. PC gets a 4 week league and console gets a 3 week league. PoE is awesome but leagues only last the first month.
wow, 80%+ where RF? posts, 3% counter edge lords with "no 1 cares about rf"
for the sake of my most beloved build, rf autobomber elementalist, i also would love to know/see if we get different versions of rf
but what bums me out way more is the missing of challenge rewards so far, 1/3 of the reasons to play a league/like it,(4 me at least) and i cant remember a league i played where <24h from launch i was still clueless about them
supporter packs would also be nice to see

so instead of just asking where is X
i'm gonna be as creative and just ask
where the heck is the rest of information we yearn for?!
Last edited by FinalTbow on Dec 7, 2023, 11:59:44 PM
Whre if my RF?... I have bought many MTX from RF, this is a scam....
Aaaa i have no points, i need the new supp packs to get points to get my free box …
#save carrion golem
letsgo
"
FinalTbow wrote:
wow, 80%+ where RF? posts, 3% counter edge lords with "no 1 cares about rf"
for the sake of my most beloved build, rf autobomber elementalist, i also would love to know/see if we get different versions of rf
but what bums me out way more is the missing of challenge rewards so far, 1/3 of the reasons to play a league/like it,(4 me at least) and i cant remember a league i played where <24h from launch i was still clueless about them
supporter packs would also be nice to see

so instead of just asking where is X
i'm gonna be as creative and just ask
where the heck is the rest of information we yearn for?!

Silence with RF... What about Essence Drain.. no love for it in a long time. The quality to life regen is kinda meh.
there is no RF, only dreams :(
UwU
The communication between the community and GGG is incredibly bad in this league. Not all GEMS were shown or the league challenges. Really bad GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info