Transfigured Gems Part 5

Guys no way...we got a new archetype... RF HIEROPHANT. HOLY MOLY this is so sick! And hiero gets a ton of aoe for RF.

ALSO COLD DOT FROST BLADES! I ALREADY PLAY REGULAR DOT WITH DAGGERS, INSANE!!!

However im not sure how do you scale the damage, because it needs a line like this: Modifiers to ATTACK Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect

^This doesnt exist yet, which I assume it's probably a typo of sorts.

After a couple of years im really happy to tryhard again for leagues and challenges. The stars finally aligned: insane league, insane league rewards and almost all skills in the game got buffed/got alternative playstyles.

LOGIN!
Would you guys consider adding some of the gems that didn't quite make it in time after league start?

I personally really wouldn't mind a couple of the missing ones at least coming in late, rather than wait an entire new league.
Is the gem description for RF correct? It burns mana but stops when life is 1?
How does Sanguimancy interact with alternate RF?
How does eldritch battery interact with Sanguimancy?
Indigon + Righteous Fire of Arcane Devotion could be sick
So, power siphon of the archmage is good for single target dps or not? I can't understand
We lost enchants and this is what we get in return? I’ll take the enchants any day.
Not going to lie, was really hoping for a Call Storm gem that promoted increased duration that I could use with the new Earthquake, but still cool. So happy there's a proper trigger version of Crackling Lance now; favorite looking spell but you could only ever self-cast it to get everything out if it.

Looking forward to what the remaining gems get in the future.
Last edited by Zikah on Dec 8, 2023, 6:46:26 AM
"
dautry wrote:
Lame that Pohx got strung out until 11th hour. I get that GGG wants a hype train but they shouldn't throw one of the best content creators under the bus to do it.

How is Pohx one of the best content creators? He is literally a one-trick pony who only plays RF, which is very weird. I have never seen anything like that.

Imo his streams are boring as well, but if you like watching him play the same RF build for days through the leagues, then you do you.
"
Stromholt wrote:
I really, really like the new system. I got a great Transfigured Gem for my skill, and I'll be happy af using it. However, my friends are complaining, and they do have a point:

Why sacrifice 2 systems (Alternate Qualities and Labyrinth Enchantments) for an incomplete system to be released in their place?

Explosive Arrow, Creeping Frost, Ancestral Warchief, Puncture, Winter Orb, Freezing Pulse, Kinetic Blast, Cobra Lash, Shockwave Totem, Summon Holy Relic, Spectral Helix, Stormblast, Wave of Conviction...

All those skills didn't get a SINGLE transfigured gem whatsoever.

Maybe GGG could've have held the Transfigured Gem system until next expansion?

Is it really that bad to not get a transfigured gem? It's not like the old system(s) where they were basically "upgrades", instead they are most of the time different enough that it's a sidegrade/change instead of a damage increase? So many builds don't want their transfigured gem versions.

I think EA might be a interesting example, what did the old systems actually give it?
Alternate qualities: (per 1% quality)
Superior :
1% chance to Ignite enemies
1% increased Skill Effect Duration
Anomalous:
3% increased Critical Strike Chance
Divergent: (Only one that actually changes the gem?)
Maximum 0.2 Explosive Arrows stuck in an Enemy
2% less Skill Effect Duration

As for the helmet enchants, as far as I can tell they are simply numerical modifiers, and don't really change the gem?

Creeping frost would be the lack of being able to increase it's movement speed?
Ancestral Warchief, nothing that stands out as changing the skill to me?
"
Magenta_Blue wrote:
"
dautry wrote:
Lame that Pohx got strung out until 11th hour. I get that GGG wants a hype train but they shouldn't throw one of the best content creators under the bus to do it.

How is Pohx one of the best content creators? He is literally a one-trick pony who only plays RF, which is very weird. I have never seen anything like that.

Imo his streams are boring as well, but if you like watching him play the same RF build for days through the leagues, then you do you.

How is it weird to enjoy one build and make the best out of it? Isn´t that beautiful? People enjoy different things. What a world to be in. Diversity on a very basic level. Some enjoy playing the same build forever others don´t. And on top no-one has to feel offended about it cause it does not effect them. What a time to be alive.

Just walk by the shoe store if you don´t need shoes. No need to go in an shout "shoes suck". That simple :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info