Transfigured Gems Part 5

hmmm guys i have a question about golems, since there is items that increase the number of golem you can have, to 9 does it mean that with carrion golem of hord you can go to 11 instead of 9 or i undestand it uncorectly ?
why no fireball m8 :(
No winter orb????? :(
"

In a few years PoE1 will not exist anymore...

Provably untrue.
What a mess.

I feel like the staff of GGG are overworked.

Hey, Tencent or team leads or whoever - please give your people some more time to work. You're trying to fit a major skill re-vamp around a very ambitious league launch while developing a second full game at the same time.

Big ask.

From what I am seeing, your people look exhausted and it's showing in the output. Lay off the gas pedal some. The gem rework itself was extensive enough that it could have been it's own content update.

Slow it down. Do it right. Let your people recharge some.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Dec 8, 2023, 11:07:02 PM
My favorite gem didnt make it :(
rip Anomalous mana leech

also rip lightning warp
Last edited by Randooming on Dec 10, 2023, 2:53:10 AM
Does Penance of Dissipation have an energy cap on the enemy ?
When multiple brands are attached to the same enemy, do they build up a single debuff on the enemy or does each brand have its own stack?
Sooo... ummmm... where are the rest of the gems? Where is Part 6 and 7?
So many missing?
couldn't the devs have at least made it so if you used one particular skill gems its transmutes had a much higher chance of showing up?

seriously, shouldn't have to trade with players just to get the one most important gem for my build
Where's the rest of the gems??????
Pff, who even plays Standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info