Transfigured Gems Part 5

So basically every skill got multiple versions now except Explosive Arrow, check ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 8, 2023, 6:50:40 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
So basically every skill got multiple versions now except Explosive Arrow, check ;)

We should cry like the rf boys.
how exactly does artillery roa behave? is it like the old artillery ballista helm enchant, but only a single line?

does conc effect decrease the line length, or the line width, or both?

and how long is the line without any aoe mods? is it 24 units?

is the distribution of arrows completely random within the line?

and, does the cone hit the target that's hit by the projectile on surging galvanic?

how does conduit storm rain work with totems? beams are fired between the totem and the arrow, or still the player?
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 8, 2023, 7:10:10 AM
ggg we love you
How is Toxic Rain of Withering not infinitely worse than the current base gem?

We lose the 10% aoe from qual that made the 39% inc aoe reasonably easy to get, now the gem loses 50% of its duration and gets +1 arrow that just messes up the spread.

+1 arrow would be fine but we no longer have alt qual Conc Effect so its like whatever
Last edited by Koxomathical on Dec 8, 2023, 6:58:20 AM
NO additional projectiles on Frost Blades!?

Are you serious?

Well nobody will be playing that build, guaranteed.
"
Koxomathical wrote:
How is Toxic Rain of Withering not infinitely worse than the current base gem?

We lose the 10% aoe from qual that made the 39% inc aoe reasonably easy to get, now the gem loses 50% of its duration and gets +1 arrow that just messes up the spread.

+1 arrow would be fine but we no longer have alt qual Conc Effect so its like whatever

it didn't get +1 arrow, it says "fires 5 arrows", not 5 additional

withering tr is just for a utility manaforged setup I suppose. it's ok since assassin had no real way to apply wither

but I wish it was wither on hit and not a wither aura attached to pods. that makes it kinda worse
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 8, 2023, 7:02:43 AM
no blast rain gem shame SHAME! shame shame shameshame im was hype now im sad crying maybe i dont even play no more poe bad shame shame :V :C D:
"
ussoplifeless wrote:
no blast rain gem shame SHAME! shame shame shameshame im was hype now im sad crying maybe i dont even play no more poe bad shame shame :V :C D:

no gem for dark pact either, it's so weird after they nerfed the skill. we'll probably get some trans gems mid-league
The frost blades looks bad. It would be a completely diff build compared to regular frost blades. So we lost enchants and alt quality and the trans gem we got does nothing to help normal frost blade builds…lol what a joke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info