Transfigured Gems Part 5

I'm going dual strike again!
y'all really made me wait an extra day just for this hotdog water Viper Strike gem, huh

welp

thanks for ruining the quality bonus on the base gem at least

wait no that isn't good either
Well, anomalous mana leech is dead, all hail anomalous mana RF.
I know what build i'm making second.
Hol up, is this all the gems we are getting this league?

So we lost tons of customization to get... less?

The drip feed poorly organized communication on this was not very good.

and we still dont have a gladiator or melee bleed rework.

It's almost a shame I have a league start decided, that is also Transfigured. There are so many of these I wanna toy with!
"
"
Hossedos wrote:

...the reveal and each and all 5 Transfigured Gem posts, all I see is blue/green, red is rare,
exactly 35/190 = 18.4 % uncared for sad red gems

They have already said that not all gems are ready. They're coming.

Relax, have fun, or go find something else to do instead of yelling at people who are working hard.

here is a red flag that wiped the copium u tried to share
"If you haven't seen a preview of your favourite Skill Gem, keep your eyes peeled for future expansions"
GGG horridly handled new Transfigured skills info :
1-info about new skills is Too little Too late.
2- GGG made it seem that every skill gem will have 2 Transfigured versions, But 1 hour to league start:
A- we are not sure if all skills will have 2 Transfigured versions.
B- if there 2 Transfigured versions, then we don't know what skills exist in the game => we start hyped => discover that skills which Actually exist in the game require better than our class => changing class at league start sucks even more => people abandon the league => even people who enjoy the league will play abandoned league with slow economy => bad for every one, even for those who think this is the best league ever.

Crucible and Scourge leagues happened not long ago, I don't want that to happen to Affliction league, it looks very promising, but nothing can beat a disappointing league start.
Hope for best, don't ignore facts.
"
we are defending GGG against toxic people

No, you're being toxic to people who are providing feedback critical of GGG's changes. Not engaging in a circlejerk of praise is not toxic.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
TLDR to GGG:
Info about skills before league start is Too little too late, Also still not 100& sure if the Transfigured skills revealed are all existing ones or not, this got many players in uncomfortable situation:
-Not enough info and time to properly plan a build or league start build, even choosing class.
-Risk of big disappointments after big hype.
Still working on the instant cast vortex transfigure?
Is it me or are the Galvanic arrow gems strictly worse damagewise than the original one...

I mean the original hits twice for 99% damage and scales the area with projectile speed.

The energy version only has the cone which deals double damage but doesnt scale the area?

The surging version has both but doesnt scale the area and only explodes when it reaches it's end? (so no chaining/piercing benefit?)

As a Galvanic arrow enthousiast i'm dissapointed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info