Transfigured Gems Part 5

"
auspexa wrote:
you basically killed buff golem builds by removing anima stone. the build wasnt even very good

can we get something to replace it?

Yeah, you can get golem gems that give you 3 golems.
"
SirVeillance wrote:
Indigon + Righteous Fire of Arcane Devotion could be sick

Base duration is 3.00 seconds
Spends (45-64)% of current Mana
75% of Damage from Hits is taken from Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
Buff can take Damage equal to Mana Spent by this Skill's effect
Buff grants Added Lightning Damage equal to (10-14)% of Mana Spent by this Skill's effect
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effect

you have to use arcane cloak to make the interaction with indigon work if youre going for a mana stacking build. Plus arcane cloak spends your "current" mana and not your entire mana meaning you can still use it while having auras on and it will spend 64% of whatever mana you have unreserved.
The hype is real!!
"
palamantanta wrote:
Is the gem description for RF correct? It burns mana but stops when life is 1?

Transfigured RF burns you, so you lose some life too and may reach 1 life with not enough life regen.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Dec 8, 2023, 11:44:44 AM
Are we able to use both Regular Righteous Fire and the Transfigurated Version at the same time?
"
Carrion golems just got an overall nerf with the removal of the "More damage" line on the 3 golem variant of the gem.

The removal of the +1 on anima stone to gain +2 on the hordes variant... but each does less damage while also not granting a buff to the other minions makes no sense.

Baseline from tree + base gem = 2
Anima = 2

So if previously you'd have 4 golems with 150% damage while next to your zombies. 600% total, plus flat damage to improve zombie damage if you should want them as a secondary damage minion.
----

Now we have

Baseline from tree + transfigured = 4
anima = 1

Total = 5 at 100% damage. So 500% total, while not giving our zombies flat damage to increase their damage.

This is a nerf to not just the golems but your other minions.

----

The other transfigured version does retain the "more damage" line and potentially does more damage but its not immediate as it needs to consume corpses to gain access to the spikes ability. Even if the spikes ability is doubled as far as damage goes you're not required to spam desecrate on bosses while not using offerings for offensive buffs.

I'm really confused as to why this needed a nerf as it hasn't been meta since it was nerfed multiple leagues ago and wasn't anywhere close to a meta build, it already needed a 12 link squire setup to get anywhere close to insane damage.

From the RAQ:
"Is the ''Maximum 3 summoned Golems'' line from the ''of Hordes'' variants of Golem Skill Gems global or for that specific Golem?
It is specific to that instance of the skill. For example, if you have both a normal Stone Golem and an Ice Golem of Hordes socketed, you could have 3 Ice Golems summoned, or 2 Ice Golems and 1 Stone Golem, but not 3 Stone Golems. The same principle applies to different versions of the same type of Golem."

I think that means you should at least get to use your normal golems + 2 extra horde golems?
If I read and understand this correctly (quite likely I don't) you'd have 3*150% + 2*100% = 650%, more then previously?

(I know your post is old, but it's quoted a lot, so I was wondering if you had taken this info into account or not?)
Last edited by Zicandar on Dec 8, 2023, 11:54:19 AM
Are we supposed to be have 2 variants of each gem listed? Or are you giving us only 77 of them as 1 variant, while the other 96 announced so far make it 2 variants of those gems? (yeah....I made a list and checked) Because that doesn't seem balanced at all.

You guys told Ghazzy you were organising the information page days ago and NOTHING has been posted. It should have been out BEFORE START!

Why did you think drip feeding gems to us was a good idea?
No.....just...no. Don't do this again.

Next time please be way more organised and prepared & get stuff out early enough.
"
Lyonnel wrote:
"
palamantanta wrote:
Is the gem description for RF correct? It burns mana but stops when life is 1?

Transfigured RF burns you, so you lose some life too and may reach 1 life with not enough life regen.

yeah, I misread that one clearly. ty
Awesome looking forward to this league.
"
Skyyofficial wrote:
"
Noice

Well now you edited the post lmao.
RF is not cringe but one of the most iconic skills in the game.

The cringe part was people crying about it
After posting it I realised I am also being cringe by giving this attention and inserted a generic comment.

It is what it is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info