Latency Spiking in certain area/instances/maps

Hi, I am experiencing high latency issues that spikes constantly in certain area/instances/maps. It is definitely not a local issue due to the ping working in other games such as league of legends.

The following images should be helpful.

In game latency issue

WinMTR as per https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789
Last edited by ayzeros on Dec 9, 2023, 2:26:58 AM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2023, 9:36:51 AM
Same problem.
The Lag Spikes up to 50.000ms in some maps.
Some Maps have absolute no problems.
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm glad to see its not only me because I was sitting here thinking it was on my end since both my friends dont have this problem
Hello fellow Asia player!

Welcome!

You are officially inducted into the first 3-7 days of every league. You will continue to have this problem every single league start on Singapore and Japan realm for the rest of time.

Enjoy your stay!
Last edited by Ailuue on Dec 9, 2023, 5:10:38 AM
This is a new problem that happened to me this league. Played league start for the past 8 leagues and around 6 of them were ok at league start. None of my friends are experiencing this problem.

Singapore player btw.
Having the same issue since ~2 years every league. Currently I have to reload every second zone while leveling, otherwise 1000+ ping. I doubt it will ever be solved tbh.

German player, alter between Amsterdam/Frankfurt/London
Same problem over here.

Its unplayable at the moment, guess I have to wait a couple of days and pray it will be fixed some how.
I just posted a thread about the same issue as well. Its happening for me for years now it has nothing to do with league launch.

They have to fix their servers as I see more and more ppl around the world starting to have this issue...
Having the same issue since few days ago, before the league start. Hard to play with a latency that high and unstable. Anyone got any method to fix so far??
same here, un-playable , ms is rising up till 50k and then disconect and im running at the same time twitch etz. and there is eversthink fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info