Path of Exile 2: Console Event Recap

So.. shall I remind about the 1h 6L deletion without reparation each day ?
"
SadiCWin32 wrote:
"
Can anyone tell me which video on that list there gives the most grounded take? IGN was professionally done of course but no real meat on the bones, more of a positive overview. And I'm not into randomly checking streamers. If not, no bigs.

I've watched all but two, in my opinion it's Aris, Darth and Catmaster.
I agree on what you said about Aris, the thing is the point he makes are very good (when he's not randomly talking about the pizza).
Darth was very grounded considering all his other videos and the way he usually talks, which was a surprise, and Catmaster mostly because of the questions/answers that poped up during the interview.

Thank ya so much! Darth it is.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
ok
Last edited by kingtiz on Jun 18, 2024, 10:01:55 PM
As someone with a regular job that doesnt stream and still like path of exile i would prefer a betaweekend instead of something like this.
This is amazing ,I want to play now!!!!!!!!!!!
poggers. as always
Players would be more thrilled about a open beta for everyone.
You do forget that most of all players are PC players after all and not console players.
The focus is really set on the wrong audience in many games these years.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
YordansRage wrote:
So.. shall I remind about the 1h 6L deletion without reparation each day ?

Yes please, this great and well executed decision from GGG should be praised forever.
I cant understand why Empyrian still is on black list? I was not a fan for quite some time BUT:

He did change his behaviour so much and did so much for GGG the last leagues. When most of YT creators and streamers went away from Necro, he was still there making content in good and entertaining way.
He got THE most views from all YTers and a lot of cool ideas how to approach the game regardless of build. Which most of the YT did not provide.

So I cant see why he still is not invited to GGG POE2 events. Sadge
console concole concole .seems PoE2 will be total concole game ported on pc.
Reminds me "Do you guys not have phones" Nice job ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info