Path of Exile 2: Console Event Recap

"
mordawf wrote:
"
blindwar wrote:
it almost feel like this game is designed with the console players on focus
and if thats the case, i really hope you lose a big chunk of your PC player base, since you know... it was because of them you are what you are now.

i really hope im wrong... lets see on beta

+1

Unfortunately, most of the game today are made in first for console/mobile players, just look at the interface, the playability in general, how your character is moving etc.. when you enter in a game and feel it you can easily say, ok it's a console/mobile s*** game... again...
35 years+ of gaming to see video games fall in a console/mobile generation. This is so rude. Less work, less quality, more easy things, more ppl, more profit.
Of course if you are younger, you cannot get this pov and it's not a problem for you guys just a standart, i can understand this.

But like you, i hope i'm wrong for Poe2, but i'm very afraid about i've already seen till now.

im just sick of having the games i like being turned into crap cause of the console focus and their greed! it happens every single time man!
you get a PC game or a so told PC game, they make success and then you end up with a crap port later on!

if this PoE 2 feels any single tiny bit 'console-ish' i wont play neither of PoEs.
I would generally agree that a parallel console release would be a bad thing, but dungeon runners are kind of exceptional in that both gamepad and mouse & keyboard work for them.

One question is : how much is the stash and the graphical interface in general going to be dumbed down ? (Though this too might not be a big deal, as I don't exactly miss playing stash Tetris in Diablo 4...)

Also I doubt balance will suffer : I would expect that endgame balance will still be done almost exclusively with mouse & keyboard in mind, leaving the rest of the game still gamepad-friendly for the more casual players ?

P.S.: Add me to the list of people looking forward to couch co-op on PC.
SO few Questions please:

1)IS the Beta for POE2 coming for console AND PC at the same time?

2)DO u need to have spent a certain amount of money on GGG products/MTX/Supporter packs to be able to play this beta or is it free release for anyone with PC n Next GEN consoles?

3)WHEN will a official announcement be made on the date for release for Beta

4)how long will the Beta last or will it be a ongoing thing for afew months?

5)IF all this info is available could you please direct me to a link or where ever this info is said

thank you in advance
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jul 13, 2024, 2:14:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info