Path of Exile 2: Console Event Recap

COOL
"
moskys45 wrote:

and my question is? Are you going to continue with the mouse movement system, or directly WASD? If it is the latter, you can now close my account because I will not play.

So, if they add a control scheme into the game that you aren’t even forced to use and doesn’t affect you at all, you will quit?

GOOD RIDDANCE LOL
My wife and I both play POE on Xbox Series X now so we're looking forward to POE 2. We used to play couch co-op on Diablo III could be fun to do it again on POE 2. Looking forward to checking out the beta version, hopefully sooner than later!
Last edited by zombieclod on Jun 20, 2024, 2:42:56 PM
"
So, if they add a control scheme into the game that you aren’t even forced to use and doesn’t affect you at all, you will quit?

GOOD RIDDANCE LOL

Yeah, god forbid they add a feature that severely improves the game and removes many heavy limitations of an olden time control method.

Different from what I'm used to? No, the horror. lol

Well, I hope the game is not overly easy (the campaign).
Ok we got console event,where is PC event?
STUPID BEAST
k this was only for new players who never play the game or open the tree and leave not impress, i see way less mobs in the gameplay still look slow. i hope your pc showcase will be more for veteran player.
Pls make couch Co-op available for 2 PC Players.
"
nipponzzz wrote:
Pls make couch Co-op available for 2 PC Players.

I second this. A decade ago I’d have had a console for this, but now it’s just my steamdeck + switch (and a desktop that is increasingly neglected).

Would be nice to play with my partner, who loves coop D3 but I doubt would be as keen to play on separate screens.
it almost feel like this game is designed with the console players on focus
and if thats the case, i really hope you lose a big chunk of your PC player base, since you know... it was because of them you are what you are now.

i really hope im wrong... lets see on beta
"
blindwar wrote:
it almost feel like this game is designed with the console players on focus
and if thats the case, i really hope you lose a big chunk of your PC player base, since you know... it was because of them you are what you are now.

i really hope im wrong... lets see on beta

+1

Unfortunately, most of the game today are made in first for console/mobile players, just look at the interface, the playability in general, how your character is moving etc.. when you enter in a game and feel it you can easily say, ok it's a console/mobile s*** game... again...
35 years+ of gaming to see video games fall in a console/mobile generation. This is so rude. Less work, less quality, more easy things, more ppl, more profit.
Of course if you are younger, you cannot get this pov and it's not a problem for you guys just a standart, i can understand this.

But like you, i hope i'm wrong for Poe2, but i'm very afraid about i've already seen till now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info