Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
KeiranPOE wrote:
People getting upset over a potential Determination nerf, when it's possible they're buffing other sources of armor so that Determination isn't so necessary for most builds, and builds with it are mostly the same until extreme amounts of budget. Mirror tier armor stacking builds doing over a billion dps are in shambles, oh the humanity.

A lot of builds don't have the possibility to get armour or physical conversion and rely on Determination aura to improve it.

So to reduce armour stackers power ggg nerf Determination(and probably Grace too), the only thing that is common to a lot of builds...
If nerf armour stackers was the intention it's one more time, a dumb solution, reduce all other builds defenses to do this, when they could easily nerf Replica Dreamtheater.

Unless they reduce reservation amount this is a bad change.
Correction:
"
For example, reservation effects such as Heralds and Auras, persist through death now with 50% effect.
"
blademaster77 wrote:
"
KeiranPOE wrote:
People getting upset over a potential Determination nerf, when it's possible they're buffing other sources of armor so that Determination isn't so necessary for most builds, and builds with it are mostly the same until extreme amounts of budget. Mirror tier armor stacking builds doing over a billion dps are in shambles, oh the humanity.

A lot of builds don't have the possibility to get armour or physical conversion and rely on Determination aura to improve it.

So to reduce armour stackers power ggg nerf Determination(and probably Grace too), the only thing that is common to a lot of builds...
If nerf armour stackers was the intention it's one more time, a dumb solution, reduce all other builds defenses to do this, when they could easily nerf Replica Dreamtheater.

Unless they reduce reservation amount this is a bad change.

those builds shouldnt have armour, thats what it comes down to.

if you want armour you need to wear actual armour that has large armour rolls. oh my wizard wearing full es gear with 10k hit points doesnt have the possibility to have significant armour... good, good thats what should happen when you chose not to wear armour.

people have just got used to saying oh im gonna wear a vaal regs and not only that but it doesnt have flat and % local es, im gonna stack all these weird stats on my chest like damage, mana reserve and global % defence or im gonna use this unique that doesnt have significant armour, but i still get to have a lot of armour because determ + aura effect. i chose not to wear armour but i still get to have armour as well as the things i chose to wear instead.

no, theres a trade off, theres an opportunity cost. wearing armour gear with armour rolls should matter, if you are doing something else then that is the trade off you are making. you dont just get to have everything.

flasks and auras should not be the optimal way to have armour. wearing actual armour should. if you got 2k armour on your chest you should have significantly more armour than a guy who has 400 es on their chest with a bunch of strange influence mods.
It should have been.

You now release all packs in harvest with a single button.
yeah, instead of 1 mil armor and 20 mil dps you now got 800K armor and 16 mil dps. not worth it.
I think you should have left this dead league to go for 3 more weeks.
Ok but why do you remove the left-click instant action, then post a bunch of videos about "QoL"? Seems like 1 step forward 2 steps back to me.
hoho are we finally gonna be able to log into hideouts?

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Dont think determ or grace need nerf. If we need to divide wizards and warriors make determ to cost 200 str or more. Same goes with other specific auras. Now its too easy to get a lot of stats.
Please open essences with just a single action as well
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info