Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

I got so excited about this, I think I need a nap.
The history is about to be written. I'm so lucky to be there to witness it. Thank you for all of these amazing features!
Yeah can't play much during the summer, make this a 6 month league and I'm on board :D
Now that you can combine items again and therefor picking up more items plus the general increase of items and possible modifiers each league, I guess like two to three additional rows of inventory space would've been also nice
How will aggravated bleeding pair with Crimson Dance? Will Crimson Dance remove the damage bound from aggravated bleeding?
Please consider making the Wildwood optional by us having to actually click on it like harvest instead of it sucking us in.
Also, a button to exit once you enter instead of having to run out of wisps if you don't want to stay would help.
The lack of both is what often made the league mechanic frustrating.
There's a Dual wielding mastery that says you gain spell block chance replacing the inherent attack block chance. Does the spell block become inherent thus being doubled by the new gladiator ascendancy or do you only gain 10 more attack/cast speed from it in this case?
Last edited by Kshatry on Jul 22, 2024, 10:31:44 PM
How is the Gold and Mining Resources handled in Group Play?
"
auspexa wrote:
might try the league for a bit until another major exploit ruins it for everyone

yeah what did I say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info