xX999Xx wrote:
Is Mark Roberts Mark 1 or Mark 2?

I think he is Mark 2 @GGG correct?

Everyone at GGG is Mark
"
Artorianus wrote:
"
Dawndove wrote:
Ok after some research this is indeed a nerf to all bandits. Friends i would play with would never pick them at all and now they never will. I cant even justify it at this point. poor kraiten too he hasnt been good since 2.0 lol. oh well i will say its good to get new players to go towards the lab thing so they dont miss it as easily.

Of course they were nerfed. They are now competing with a single passive point instead of two. I, for one, will pick Oak for the first time in my 7 years of playtime because now he is worth it, you seem to be misguided here.

wait have you never played melee? he was the choice no matter what when playing that due to all those buffs helping at the cost of 2 points instead of 3. And I dont even like melee builds... is there something im missing? also sucks the website doesnt let me know when people reply to these. i just happened to remember and got curious
Hi, Zeljko here.

After reading about all the bitching about Bandits changes and what not, i just had an Idea for GGG:

How about linking the Bandits Quests to the Wildwood Ascendencies, and then make em Update in Acts 6-10 somehow and then another Time in Mid-Late Mapping Progress....
Wet Dreams

Other than that, im looking forward to the League and the Reveal, looks sweet feels like its gonna be a Lore transition over to the Poe2 or something...

Oh and SSF all the way, keeps the Trading Stress and all the Div/H Crap away... :D

Thanks Everybody, and remember, be nice to each other.
From all those designs for the 6 slots map device,why TF would you pick the worst ugliest asimetrical one? ANY other would have been better,even the slot inside slot inside slot (where i imagine you put one thing,then the next on top and so on) would have been a better option... The orbiting one would've been so pog imo.

Gee, GGG -_-
It's really annoying that whisps are back. Just adds tediousness to every t16/t17 we run. And whisps are just broken. You have to get them or else you waste your map.
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
Exactly why bring back whisps one of the worst spoilers I've seen this was a really disappointing addition.
LOGIN HOOOLYYY
hmm
I hope they didn't forget to remove rarities from partyfarm
"
dumitru10 wrote:
From all those designs for the 6 slots map device,why TF would you pick the worst ugliest asimetrical one? ANY other would have been better,even the slot inside slot inside slot (where i imagine you put one thing,then the next on top and so on) would have been a better option... The orbiting one would've been so pog imo.

Gee, GGG -_-

This is a thing you truly care about? :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info