Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Jesus Christ, first teaser of the league and they are already showing nerfs with Determination. Can only imagine what's to come
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
"
Folks, I think this is actually going to be the best PoE league ever made.

Doubt
"
HatreT wrote:
Vile bastion stacks? Occultist overhaul? aka nerf?

Quite the contrary I believe. Hopefully they finally show the number of stacks you have, so you will know the es regeneration you have..
Please, make auras, heralds and permanent minions automatically come back while their gem are on weapons/shield sockets, when switching the weapons then switching back.
When info about separation between PoE1 and PoE2 came out I said that PoE1 will be some kind of side project (legacy) and devs will do all their best to convert all it's players into PoE2 players. Year later PoE1 is damn joke, mirrors are dropping like divines, 3k players online, barely anyone cares about PoE. Well done dudes. Just close the servers and stop pretending that you even care.
"
Palonso89 wrote:
mirrors are dropping like divines

He said with his legacy IIQ gear on standard with no proper char in league..
"
ps7ekken wrote:
Deleting Enkindling Orbs for that Mageblood or just didn't enchant the flasks considering all the flask buffs are active 100% of the time... ??

100% enkindling orbs will go away
Good change, although a bit overdue. Please bring TotA matches back.
Aura's persisting is huge!
Less Harvest clicks, let's go!
YES, marketing team KNOWS WHAT I LIKE YES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info